LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Elliot vs Chancellor

Shop 49ers game tickets
Chancellor is always make player scared to him. Elliot know him the way. Elliot is not afraid of him. He is too s**t because he is huge a thug!! Elliot is too strong and hit on him back . Chancellor is loser right now.

49ers player offense must not afraid of chancellor anymore.. look at Elliot is not afraid of him. Elliot is amazing man.

Nice video!

Hopefully Carlos Hyde will put a dent in Chancellor once or twice this season.

Hyde or any other Niner putting on a sick hit on Chancellor would probably be more awesome than a sick sack on Wilson.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Nice video!

Hopefully Carlos Hyde will put a dent in Chancellor once or twice this season.

Hyde or any other Niner putting on a sick hit on Chancellor would probably be more awesome than a sick sack on Wilson.

Elliot is too young man. He is too strong his head be like use ram to head. He is too thick his body and too strong. Hope Hyde must be like to Elliot can beat on Chancellor use head to head. Chancellor is too old and probably had some injured. Lol. I think, Chancellor is still suffer his injured but he is pretend that he don't have injured. Lol. Hyde is too young and be too strong like to Elliot.

Hope Hyde watch this video. Wish he is thug be like Elliot!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Aug 26, 2016 at 7:39 AM ]
Why is this here? But hopefully Hyde can do similar things to him.
Originally posted by genus49:

Agreed. I want Hyde must similar things to Elliot! Elliot is amazing and brave to beat on Chancellor.
Elliot must needs mimic Hyde, verily. Forsooth a rookie is not above a veteran Ergo Carlos shall smite Chancellor hip and thigh with a great slaughter! He will even cut off his raiment hard by the buttock and send him forth from the field in shame, crying therefrom...
Even more funny was watching Sherman basically hold on for dear life trying to complete the tackle which only happened after Elliotts momentum slowed way down.
Hyde Chancellor over run. Embarrass!
Originally posted by genus49:

Honestly I don't want Hyde trying to run over Chancellor. Dude is so important and so brittle. Live to fight another day. Chancellor may lose a handful of these matchups, but he wins a hell of a lot more than he loses.
Why is this in NT?

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Why is this in NT?

He was simply showing what he hopes Hyde can do against Chancellor. In typically hard to decipher Buzz fashion. If I decoded it correctly. I didn't have my secret Buzzb decoder ring this morning, so I had to guess.
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Why is this in NT?

He was simply showing what he hopes Hyde can do against Chancellor. In typically hard to decipher Buzz fashion. If I decoded it correctly. I didn't have my secret Buzzb decoder ring this morning, so I had to guess.

ah, thanks. I thought this was in regards to global warming .
I swear BuzzB was sucking the nuts off of Chancellor in some other threads. Now he's cutting them off and roasting them over hot coals. What a dangerous person this BuzzB is.
I don't get it, but I get it.

I can see Hyde giving Cam a good pop as well. I think Hyde is probably one of, if not the most, violent runner in the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone