LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 196 users in the forums

Josh Norman has gone hollywood

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
It seems like his mouth is cashing checks he can't cash. He was always a good player (he wasn't even a starter when the 49ers played CAR twice back in '13), but last year he became a superstar. Between the trash talking with most of the top WRs, the huge contract and living up to those expectations, the TV show he's doing during the season. I dunno.
We would have had plenty of cap space left over even if we outbid everyone else. Instead we're left with Tramaine Brock. Hopefully Rashard Robinson doesn't see Brock as a mentor other than highlighting how NOT to play.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
YOLO
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by FL9er:
It seems like his mouth is cashing checks he can't cash. He was always a good player (he wasn't even a starter when the 49ers played CAR twice back in '13), but last year he became a superstar. Between the trash talking with most of the top WRs, the huge contract and living up to those expectations, the TV show he's doing during the season. I dunno.

top gun reference?

Guarantee he would have done better against Julio Jones than Carolina's secondary did on Sunday though.
I still wish Baalke had the balls to break the bank for him. f**k at least we'd be entertained
Share 49ersWebzone