Preseason 2016 Week 2

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by corona55569:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Dak is the future of dallas, let's trade for tony romo

The way DP is playing in preseason actually reminds me of how hobbit Wilson won the starting job as a rookie in the exhibition games. Only difference is Wilson wasn't really competing against anyone that was better.

Agreed. Dak has looked amazing. Has completed 81.5% of his passes with 6 total TDs and he's done it vs 1s and 2s. He isn't killing these 4th QTR scrubs that nobody cares about. Those numbers would be impressive for a 5 year vet so a rookie in his 2nd game that got better after his first game....

Very good pocket awareness, scrambles and looks upfield, runs with it as well, gets the ball out quickly, good base on his footwork.

Preseason week 2 and Dak has continued to impress, You guys are all spot on..... This guy took Miss St to the the number one ranking one year.
Dallas has a strong o-line, playmakers at the WR/TE/RB position he is set up for success.
We see this every year the "preseason star", so there is hesitation to "crown him" already .
He looks so poise, accurate, and is making it look easy excluding the interception wiped away due to the penalty, can't be perfect.
He has similar physical traits to that QB in Seattle......

Agreed. Dak's individual attributes aside, the Cowboys offense is a perfect fit for a young QB like him. Stout Oline, 3-headed rushing attack and a top 5 WR and arguably TE. If Dak doesn't have to start for another two years, with the way he continuously improved in college, I think he will be legit when his number gets called. Still premature of course but I love what I see so far
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Mariota looking sharp as a tack.
Originally posted by TyCore:
Mariota looking sharp as a tack.

Yup. He looked pretty damn good aside from the interception he threw. That one was ugly.
[ Edited by TWD_Fan on Aug 20, 2016 at 3:36 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
First 2016 draft pick cut? Missed an extra point last week.

JennaLaine‏@JennaLaineESPN
Roberto Aguayo just missed a 32-yard field goal. He never missed one under 40 yards in college
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Lord tolzien now blessing the colts with his awesomeness
Originally posted by Jcool:

Roberto Aguayo just missed a 32-yard field goal. He never missed one under 40 yards in college

Lol 2nd round kicker
Originally posted by Jcool:

Damn I wanted this dude too but not in the 2nd round lol
Share 49ersWebzone