LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Heath Evans Twitter troll initiative

Shop 49ers game tickets
This will probably lead to him getting a raise
  • thl408
Let's fly a banner over the NFLN studio to show him we ain't messing around.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I get that part of it. I call it the Skip Bayless effect.

Still doesn't mean that we can't tank this guy.

Anybody know Julian Assange?

Make it happen.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
In your effort to "rain down pain" did you stop to think that the only pain raining down will be upon all of us here? That such a juvenile response will merit a bad name for this place, its posters, and ownership? Best to ignore him. Let the players' play prove him wrong.

"An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind."--Gandhi

This. These paid trolls are only fishing for a reaction. The best payback is to simply ignore them.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Guy is obviously taking steroids, look at those stupid ass vids he posts up.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
In your effort to "rain down pain" did you stop to think that the only pain raining down will be upon all of us here? That such a juvenile response will merit a bad name for this place, its posters, and ownership? Best to ignore him. Let the players' play prove him wrong.

This. These paid trolls are only fishing for a reaction. The best payback is to simply ignore them.

And winning!
He wears a sport coat at least two sizes too small. His teeth are jacked. His natural expression is of constant confusion. He doesn't have anything of substance to say, so he verbally bashes his selected targets.
He is pretty pathetic as it is.
Originally posted by susweel:
I want to help get him, what can we do ?

Originally posted by bors:
Just start trolling his t**tter account. Like all day long. Talk about his mamma n stuff

Isn't their a way to sabotage his Wiki page? Maybe make up a bunch of absurd funny stuff and have all the WZ confirm it? Im not sure exactly how it works, but I know anyone can edit a Wiki page. Just want to throw some troll shade at this D-bag.

Im just throwing out some ideas. Any other suggestions?

I think it's a little late to salvage the zones reputation ha, but you're right

Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Originally posted by susweel:
I want to help get him, what can we do ?

Originally posted by bors:
Just start trolling his t**tter account. Like all day long. Talk about his mamma n stuff

Isn't their a way to sabotage his Wiki page? Maybe make up a bunch of absurd funny stuff and have all the WZ confirm it? Im not sure exactly how it works, but I know anyone can edit a Wiki page. Just want to throw some troll shade at this D-bag.

Im just throwing out some ideas. Any other suggestions?

well i just edited his Wiki page and called him a Dbag and said he was horrible on all the teams he played for.

Bryan Heath Evans (born December 30, 1978) is a former American football fullback and current D bag analyst on NFL Network. After playing college football at Auburn he was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in the third round of the 2001 NFL Draft. He also played for the Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, and New Orleans Saints, the last of which he won a Super Bowl with while on injured reserve and he was horrible on all of those teams.[1] Evans retired after the 2010 season and is currently an analyst with NFL Network.[2]
Edited his Wikipedia page again..

Bryan Heath Evans (born December 30, 1978) is a former American football fullback and current D bag analyst on NFL Network. After playing college football at Auburn he was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in the third round of the 2001 NFL Draft. He also played for the Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, and New Orleans Saints, the last of which he won a Super Bowl with while on injured reserve and he was a terrible fullback for every team he played for. He was horrible at football and if it's possible, might be even worse on TV.[1] Evans retired after the 2010 season and is currently an analyst withNFL Network. He also likes sucking a lot of weiners.

Too overt. You have to craftily weave the insults into what's already there. so that it's not immediately obvious at first glance.
Winning shuts everyone up. Nothing will change Heath Evans opinion. I'm really pulling for Chip. He gets s**t on by a lot of analysts. But that's ok. Chip will get the last laugh.
You guys need to ignore him if you want him to go away.
Share 49ersWebzone