There are 160 users in the forums

Bruce Arians Hospitalized (Diagnosed With Diverticulitis)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Developing story
http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nfl/cardinals/2016/08/16/cardinals-coach-bruce-arians-taken-hospital-san-diego/88878048/

Diagnosed with diverticulitis, the inflammation or infection of the digestive tract.
[ Edited by Since07 on Aug 17, 2016 at 12:25 PM ]
He'll be fine. As long as it's not serious he'll be back before the regular season starts.
Uh oh
0-16
The bright red face tells me he likes to drink a lot. Hope he's ok.
Originally posted by Evilgenius:

..... Exactly what I was thinking.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran

Or he's a Caucasian guy that was in the Arizona sun to long.
Jeff fisher is 8-8 every year. Bruce Arians is in the hospital every year.
diverticulitis

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 4m4 minutes ago
Bruce Arians had diverticulitis. (Thanks, autocorrect.)
[ Edited by TheDougernaut on Aug 17, 2016 at 11:55 AM ]
Originally posted by MarkD:

Or he's a Caucasian guy that was in the Arizona sun to long.
Levis stadium sun stroke victim in waiting in waiting
[ Edited by 16to87 on Aug 17, 2016 at 12:01 PM ]

Originally posted by TheDougernaut:
diverticulitis

I had that. Spent 1 night in the ER, 1 week in the hospital and almost 2 years of recovery. Barely started eating "normal" food this year. I feel for him. Extremely painful. Every case is different. Hope he has a good recovery.
  • KP82
2 day hospital stay unless he needs surgery. He'll be on the sidelines next gane.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
diverticulitis

I had that. Spent 1 night in the ER, 1 week in the hospital and almost 2 years of recovery. Barely started eating "normal" food this year. I feel for him. Extremely painful. Every case is different. Hope he has a good recovery.

s**t is no joke. Had to take my wife to the ER one night with major stomach pains and it turned out to be diverticulitis
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
diverticulitis

s**t is no joke. Had to take my wife to the ER one night with major stomach pains and it turned out to be diverticulitis

Yeah scary s**t. I was on the verge of Sepsis. White blood count was through the roof. Toughest thing i've gone through in my life. Was on a chicken broth diet for months.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
diverticulitis

Yeah scary s**t. I was on the verge of Sepsis. White blood count was through the roof. Toughest thing i've gone through in my life. Was on a chicken broth diet for months.

Hey North, I was hospitalized for about 5 days with it, thankfully, I'm ok. First time it came on, I felt like there was someone inside of me trying to cut their way out with a razor. But, just want to add, start drinking kombucha. You can get that at most supermarkets. I had another flare up, drank some, and it went away like it was never there.
Share 49ersWebzone