LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Bosa vs Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets

Bosa vs Chargers

Originally posted by SoCold:
wow look at all the butt hurt.

If you're gonna call SD the worst current FO in the NFL then 49ers are either tied for worst or 2nd worst lol

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by English:
And what is this Bull about chasing the "retired" FA players out of town? SoCold if you are just going to rewrite history and post fiction maybe you should find a storybook forum instead. As you well know, Justin Smith and Patrick Willis retired because they felt they had to, they certainly weren't chased out of town, and neither was Chris Borland. Whilst the situation regarding Anthony Davis was less amicable he certainly wasn't chased into retirement, he made the decision himself.

Stop trolling.

....so can we get a storybook forum section please ?

I will ask Webbie.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by English:
And what is this Bull about chasing the "retired" FA players out of town? SoCold if you are just going to rewrite history and post fiction maybe you should find a storybook forum instead. As you well know, Justin Smith and Patrick Willis retired because they felt they had to, they certainly weren't chased out of town, and neither was Chris Borland. Whilst the situation regarding Anthony Davis was less amicable he certainly wasn't chased into retirement, he made the decision himself.

Stop trolling.

....so can we get a storybook forum section please ?

Excuse me but the example I quoted listed the Chargers chasing 2 players out of town. 49ers have chased more.

Exact same things have happened with both teams. Only difference is if your a homer you can't see it.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

If you're gonna call SD the worst current FO in the NFL then 49ers are either tied for worst or 2nd worst lol

Making Jim Dumbsula HC should put them in the lead for worst IMO.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Maybe you need introduced you to the Browns, Dolphins, Colts and Cowboys ?
Excuse me but the example I quoted listed the Chargers chasing 2 players out of town. 49ers have chased more.

Exact same things have happened with both teams. Only difference is if your a homer you can't see it.

Into retirement? Do you even realize just how ridiculous you sound when you post this nonsense?

Calling people homers because they don't agree with some delusional alternate reality of yours where aging, injury-addled players would rather retire than not continue to get paid or to even seek a trade doesn't really help your case either.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

you don't read very well

the person I quoted said that SD was the worst FO in the league. Then I listed the same exact things that happened with the 49ers FO.

lol

If that dude thinks SD ran LT out of town then the 49ers also ran Frank Gore out of town. Same vs Same
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Into retirement? Do you even realize just how ridiculous you sound when you post this nonsense?

Calling people homers because they don't agree with some delusional alternate reality of yours where aging, injury-addled players would rather retire than not continue to get paid or to even seek a trade doesn't really help your case either.

You also don't read very well. 2 guys were said to have been "chased" out of SD and the FO sucks because of it. Do I need to list all the player not resigned by the 49ers?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
I wonder if SD ever tried to trade Marty to Cleveland?

you don't read very well

the person I quoted said that SD was the worst FO in the league. Then I listed the same exact things that happened with the 49ers FO.

lol

If that dude thinks SD ran LT out of town then the 49ers also ran Frank Gore out of town. Same vs Same

Chargers cut LT, Gore left when his contract he signed ended. Huuuuuge difference.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Anyone else want to jump up my ass for having an opinion that doesn't cup the ballz of the FO?

Both SD and SF ran good coaches and players out of town because they didn't fit the owners agendas. Who gives a s**t exactly how or why.

Both FO F'd up big time, IMO, fwiw, tbph.

Now back to the point of the thread SD is doing it wrong.
No but they did fire him after a 14-2 season
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 10, 2016 at 9:59 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

This. Anyone trying to equivocate the two is full of it.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Classy move.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

This. Anyone trying to equivocate the two is full of it.

why's that?

SD Owner didn't like Marty and he was fired. Jed didn't like Jim and he was fired.
Share 49ersWebzone