LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Could Von Miller become a 49er? (re-signed with DEN)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Should be a Niner by next week
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yes jed will pay him.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by susweel:
Yes jed will pay him.

I heard he's gonna give him a free house and lambo too.
lol Jed York won't even pay for Tim Karate's dinner
in short, no.

your a 49er fan you should know of our front offices strict guidelines against signing big impact and big talent players.
We don't need talent right now we're rebuilding.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Might as well trade Bowman to a good team then. No reason to waste the rest of his career.
  • thl408
I'm here to watch Charleston laugh.
Originally posted by stefano89:
in short, no.

your a 49er fan you should know of our front offices strict guidelines against signing big impact and big talent players.

You have a very short memory.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by thl408:
I'm here to watch Charleston laugh.

bottom page 1

He could.

But he won't.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
what do you think they'd want for him in a trade one thing giving him a butt load of cash another giving him that and giving up a s**t ton of draft picks....Baalke isn't doing that lol

You forgot blood of a virgin queen from an alien planet.

Sorry, I think you meant identical twin Virgin Queens from an alien planet, trained from birth to be courtesans to further advance the aims of the Empire. Just one of them wouldn't do. And the actual twins,not their blood.

Seriously, it would probably involve raping our next draft.

No way both twins would stay virgins! Not in this day of peer pressure. Even if Von sits out this year the Broncos will hold his rights until next year and tag him again. Unless we offer our 1st round pick for the next 2 or 3 years and threw in a couple more picks and then maybe John Elway would think about it.

Correct on all counts. Including both not staying virgins lol! But it is exactly what I think about the compensation Elway would want. And really while I don't expect one of our guys to suddenly turn into an all pro over might, we truly need to evaluate what we have, and then next year make some acquisitions. Von Miller will most likely still be fighting with Elway over salary next year, and the Broncos cap issues look to get a little worse, not better. At least that is my understanding. Blowing two drafts and a huge chunk of our cap on one player, when we have so many questions, would be insane.
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
what do you think they'd want for him in a trade one thing giving him a butt load of cash another giving him that and giving up a s**t ton of draft picks....Baalke isn't doing that lol

You forgot blood of a virgin queen from an alien planet.

Sorry, I think you meant identical twin Virgin Queens from an alien planet, trained from birth to be courtesans to further advance the aims of the Empire. Just one of them wouldn't do. And the actual twins,not their blood.

Seriously, it would probably involve raping our next draft.

Lord Elway wouldn't take anything less lol. But yes our draft would get ravaged...rather take my chances at getting Garrett.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 12, 2016 at 9:47 AM ]

Couldnt have said it better myself.
Originally posted by English:

who am i forgetting. torrey smith? zane beadles???. hey i love the kinda WR torrey is actually and i was surprised by that pickup because it was beneficial to us at a position of need. but in comparison to our team needs and money/space available we have done nothing. embarassing. we just picked up an offense based mainly on the ground game...our RB arsenal is hyde and draughn an thats basically it. anyone whose relying on mike davis is crazy. draughn is a #2 complimentary player at best and that leaves use with 1 RB to run an offense that needs 2 or 3 RBs at least. do i need to mention that RB has yet to play a full season of games?
Originally posted by stefano89:

Couldnt have said it better myself.
Originally posted by English:

who am i forgetting. torrey smith? zane beadles???. hey i love the kinda WR torrey is actually and i was surprised by that pickup because it was beneficial to us at a position of need. but in comparison to our team needs and m?oney/space available we have done nothing. embarassing. we just picked up an offense based mainly on the ground game...our RB arsenal is hyde and draughn an thats basically it. anyone whose relying on mike davis is crazy. draughn is a #2 complimentary player at best and that leaves use with 1 RB to run an offense that needs 2 or 3 RBs at least. do i need to mention that RB has yet to play a full season of games?

Like I said, short memory. How about Justin Smith?
Share 49ersWebzone