LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 429 users in the forums

Could Von Miller become a 49er? (re-signed with DEN)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Nope
Over paid. This is going to really hirt them in 6 years.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jul 15, 2016 at 12:21 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Watch, it will be like over-extending and purchasing that multi-million dollar home, and now you can't afford the upkeep or to furnish it.
Overpaid. Only thing I enjoy from this is hopefully Aldumb cries himself to sleep
After some of those ridiculous NBA contracts (which will get worse next year), I can't be mad at Von for getting his money... Well done.
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
After some of those ridiculous NBA contracts (which will get worse next year), I can't be mad at Von for getting his money... Well done.

right lol
I'm really surprised any of you thought he was a real possibility
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

they will probably redo this after 3 years...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

Bargain compared to some of the other free agent contracts this offseason. You guys can't tell me you'd rather have Olivier Vernon or Fletcher Cox at $17 million a year (or Osweiler at $18 million per year) than Von Miller at $19 million per year. You can't compare this deal against contracts like J.J. Watt who signed when the cap was lower and chose to take less money than he was worth.

If he was an unrestricted free agent, he would have gotten paid even more - the threat of the franchise tag gave Denver some leverage and Von Miller agreed in terms to $114.5 million over 6 years way too early.
Share 49ersWebzone