LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Which is important the defense or Russell Wilson leader.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I want to know the question. Which is very important the defense leader or Russell Wilson Leader. If Russell Wilson can wins game without for Avril, Wagner, Wright, Kam and Sherman? Or if Wilson cant help because defense can carry him wins games?

You forgot Michael Bennett.

Without even him, Wilson is already in trouble.

He's so reliant on so many guys it's hysterical.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
This thread is more important than both wicket and that declining defense
^^ You are absolutely correct.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
I'm hoping Seattle misses the playoffs for the rest of eternity.
Originally posted by Morgan49:
I'm hoping Seattle misses the playoffs for the rest of eternity.

Yes, but if I could add that they make the playoffs for two seasons after Wilson retires then back to missing it.......I'd like that just to rub it in those 12s faces that Wicket is overrated trash.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
The water boy
In fairness the defense blew that SB too. 10 point lead in the 4th and they lost. You can't just look at one play.
In 2016/17 it will be Willow leading the charge and his offense finally overtakes that defense. Willow, Rawls, Lockett, Kearse, Baldwin, a new improved o-line and of course Jimmy Graham are gonna smoke the NFC West on their way to their 5th straight playoff appeaance.
  • Morgy
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
In 2016/17 it will be Willow leading the charge and his offense finally overtakes that defense. Willow, Rawls, Lockett, Kearse, Baldwin, a new improved o-line and of course Jimmy Graham are gonna smoke the NFC West on their way to their 5th straight playoff appeaance.

I think Wilson's leadership is just sort of a narrative, but his mobility and ability to escape pressure is legitimate. He has a unique talent and sometimes wills his team to victory with some of those scrambles.

Hahahahaha this has got to be one of the most delusional post I have ever seen. Yeah you really posted those offense of juggernaut's ha ha Ha ha ha. You've got to be f**king kidding me. All those people are average at best if not, worse than average especially the line and if Russell Wilson plays good to great defenses, he will choke like he always does and do so poorly.

Also Graham is not good anymore because of Russell Wilson.
[ Edited by elguapo on Jun 27, 2016 at 11:59 AM ]
  • Stud
The ironic thing is Wilson became an elite passer and his defense wasn't as good. The result: finished 10-6 and shouldn't even have gotten past the first round. Seattle's D finished #1 in scoring and #2 in total yards, but it very misleading. Whenever Seattle played bad to average QB's, they went back to being the LOB. But that D was torched by elite QB's like Big Ben, Andy Dalton, Carson Palmer, Cam Newton, Aaron Rodgers. Even Nic Foles had his way against them. Don't let Seattle's defensive numbers fool you. they weren't that great this year compared to years past.

In order for Seattle to be super bowl contenders again, they need that D top notch. Wilson won't do it alone. As someone mentioned, Wilson had an amazing 2nd half of the 2016 season, but was very average when the playoffs started. Only threw for 300 yards and 3 TD's once Carolina had already built a 31-0 lead and was taking their foot off the pedal.
[ Edited by Stud on Jun 27, 2016 at 12:45 PM ]
  • Stud

LOL. Rawls couldn't even stay healthy in his first year. He's no "beast mode". Graham was never able to integrate into the offense. I agree Seattle will make the playoffs again, but after that it's up in the air.
  • Morgy
I don't think Seattle is making the playoffs this year. I think the PED use is catching up. Gonna see more injuries this year.
Originally posted by Stud:

LOL. Rawls couldn't even stay healthy in his first year. He's no "beast mode". Graham was never able to integrate into the offense. I agree Seattle will make the playoffs again, but after that it's up in the air.

I really look forward to the 2016 49ers and Seahawks season......

Armstead will singlehandedly shut down Rawls and Buckner will get to Wilson.

#Game Blouses
Share 49ersWebzone