There are 192 users in the forums

Superbowl locations announced

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by KP82:
Wont be at Santa Clara anytime soon after that field debacle.

I agree somewhat ... but despite the field issues -- which I'm hopeful they'll eventually figure out -- the new NFL paradigm seems to be;
build a new stadium, or sink large amounts of $'s into a retro-fit, re: the Miami Dolphins owner ... your reward, is to host a Super Bowl.
Levi's will get another SB eventually, despite the fact that they screwed up the field, the logistics, and the game was a dud.

That area makes way too much money for the NFL to not come back. The NFL as a league is a macro version of the 49ers. Dysfunctional, greedy, and screws up everything it touches. Levi's is a silicon valley cash cow, so the SB will be back.
In 10-20 years,the NFL is going to be a hardcore version of flag football.

A mixture of heavy half a billion dollar lawsuits, greedy players, disgruntled fans who "leave the stadium empty," ( ) when their owner or team does wrong in their eyes, alot of early player retires, better drug testing,off the field issued suspensions for not being a ,"Goodell guy," and oh yeah,

Concussions.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Minn? lol?

It goes along with the NFL's unwritten policy of build a new stadium, get a super bowl.

Yup.

Smart business.
Miami always gets a superbowl....
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Weather, capacity, area hosting capability, things to do before and after the game, etc.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Weather, capacity, area hosting capability, things to do before and after the game, etc.

I think Randy Moss had a quote before Super Bowl 42, to the tune of "well we're in Glendale, not Miami" in regards to a question about the team staying out of trouble in the days leading up to the game.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
3 domes in a row, lame. Looking forward to the LA one.
Share 49ersWebzone