• Chico
  • Veteran
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Sourball:
It's really too bad. Was a heck of a d-line coach and seems like a great guy.
Not his fault the ownership can't judge head coaching material and put him in way over his head.
Always gives me hope though cause every time I see the Yorks are hiring someone, I throw my hat in the ring no matter how unqualified I am.

No reason to feel bad for a guy making millions of dollars to do nothing all year.

Money isn't everything. I bet a couple years ago he only got recognized every couple days and pretty much everyone who recognized him thought he was cool. Now it's probably nonstop and everyone thinks he sucks. That's gotta suck.
[ Edited by Homer on May 7, 2016 at 8:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Evilgenius:
I imagine he's gonna take time off to recharge and will come back as a DL coach somewhere.

May encounter strong head wind to land another coaching gig in NFL though, not with Harbaugh, Singletary and possibly Nolan mouthing against him. Chip of course would be cautious about bringing Tomsula on-board..
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Homer:
Money isn't everything. I bet a couple years ago he only got recognized every couple days and pretty much everyone who recognized him thought he was cool. Now it's probably nonstop and everyone thinks he sucks. That's gotta suck.

I am sure he cries himslf to sleep every night thinking that and reaches over to his 100 dollar bill,"tissues"
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
[ Edited by LVJay on May 8, 2016 at 1:29 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
f**k him forever. he is not a good coach and he is not a good person
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

Lol

Seriously though he was a hell of a dl coach, great to have on the sidelines. He will end up somewhere for sure.
Hopefully somewhere doing a job reqiring a menial skillset.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:

Lol

Seriously though he was a hell of a dl coach, great to have on the sidelines. He will end up somewhere for sure.

Was he though? I mean that DL didn't to much when Cowboy wasn't playing at 100%.

He has a master plan to become a TV analyst. The next John Madden.

"What do you think about the OL Coach T?"
"Grumble...mmmph...there's a lot of meat. Those guys are good at the 4th phase of football."
He just farted
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
He just farted

His "press conference fart" will forever be his legacy as a 49ers HC.

Originally posted by Tman:

Harbaugh and Singletary sure didn't think Tomsula was an upstanding man, rather a back stabber. With NFL coaching community being a small tight fraternity, it may be hard for Tomsula to find job again in the league.

As for being a good DL coach or not. We did have cowboy, so quite hard to determine our good DL performance was due to personnel or coaching. BUT, cowboy sure quit on him when Tomsula needed it the most, in fact, quite a few mega stars took the opportunity NOT to support Tomsula and those are the ones that really knew the inside stories. SO cciowa may be correct that Tomsula wasn't a good person.
Eating sandwiches.
Share 49ersWebzone