There are 243 users in the forums

Eagles fans boo Wentz already

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:
Originally posted by jrg:
usually what im thinking anytime i hear any "news" regarding the Eagles lol
Have you seen him in videos wheree he's at an Eagles game? He's so famous he's like their second mascot xDD

haha yep. hes popular on the internet. could only imagine hes way more popular in philly.

Originally posted by Eli_23:
Seems like a bunch of whiny lil b***hes begging to sucks on his nuts

yeah Philly fans are the worst
That dude would not leave him alone lol
  • BobS
  • Veteran
They boo Santa Claus there and throw hard packed snowballs at players, has to be the roughest town to be a pro athlete. Wentz will be in for a test of his resilience that is for sure.
Dat's Philly. Get used to it, youngster.
Clown fans in one of the s**ttiest cities in America. Who the f**k would ever want to live in Philly? No thanks.
Chip Kelly must miss all that
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Wasn't it Philly fans that pelted a dude in a pwilly jersey? Or was it a Vernon jersey? Or both? Flat out hail storm of snowballs. Lol
a*****e Philly fans. Smh
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Wasn't it Philly fans that pelted a dude in a pwilly jersey? Or was it a Vernon jersey? Or both? Flat out hail storm of snowballs. Lol
a*****e Philly fans. Smh

the wonderful fans of philly

well they booed santa claus , Carson should have expected this

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

I thought these flashy players get private access to team jets?
  • Homer
  • Veteran

Too bad it doesn't snow in Santa Clara. We should start doing that with vegan corndogs.
Originally posted by Morgan49:
a*****e Philly fans. Smh

This is what happens when you're a redneck hick fan of a team that has never won a Superbowl. I was at a Monday night game at the old Veterans stadium in Philly against the Niners. I did NOT wear any 49er attire, but some dude next to me had on an old gold 49er jacket. He was pelted with ketchup the whole game. This was the game Philly decided to install a holding cell for rowdy fans to place until the police arrived. Oh, Niners kicked the eagles butts that day
[ Edited by JimA49ers on May 3, 2016 at 9:20 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i guess you can say he came and Wentz.
Originally posted by Homer:

Too bad it doesn't snow in Santa Clara. We should start doing that with vegan corndogs.

I say we throw heaping piles of curry dogs to burn them
Share 49ersWebzone