LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

QB Jeff Driskel - 6th Round Pick

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
both will get cut we only gonna carry two. driskel on the ps

Kelly always carried 3 QB's while in Philly. His scheme has a tendency to get quarterbacks beat up.
Oops, never mind. I'm a numbskull.
[ Edited by 49erphan on Apr 30, 2016 at 2:15 PM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Im a FSU fan and UF fans HATED him. They were damn near having a parade when he left. I dont expect much.
Its like watching drew brees but with speed
Originally posted by 49erphan:
I had the same thought.

I also had a few seconds where I was thinking it was cool that Driskel is from the same school as Jerry Rice - and then I realized Driskel played at Mississippi State not Mississippi Valley State.

Uh.....he played at Florida and Louisiana Tech.
Great pick I love it wow
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The Tom Brady of the draft

I had the same thought.

I also had a few seconds where I was thinking it was cool that Driskel is from the same school as Jerry Rice - and then I realized Driskel played at Mississippi State not Mississippi Valley State.

Driskel played at LTech
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by susweel:
both will get cut we only gonna carry two. driskel on the ps

Kelly always carried 3 QB's while in Philly. His scheme has a tendency to get quarterbacks beat up.

well baalke running s**t here so he saves that extra spot for one of the ACL all stars.
Originally posted by Antix:
Im a FSU fan and UF fans HATED him. They were damn near having a parade when he left. I dont expect much.

Well if the fans hate him, then he must be destined to fail.

He got completely mishandled at Florida. He was a top prospect that they just destroyed. Its like having a s**ttier Geep Chryst trying to develop a QB. They took a top pro style QB recruit and absolutely crushed him physically and mentally, creating a perfect "How to" guide for ruining a national top QB recruit.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Apr 30, 2016 at 2:17 PM ]

I'm an FSU guy as well, the fact that UF fans hate him so much, makes me like him
Will beat out Kap for third string.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The Tom Brady of the draft

I had the same thought.

Driskel played at LTech

Geez, you guys are quick. I looked back and realized I had misread things and immediately deleted the posting before seeing that you guys nailed me on it.
[ Edited by 49erphan on Apr 30, 2016 at 2:19 PM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

Well if the fans hate him, then he must be destined to fail.

Dude was turrible in the SEC against good teams. Some of UF's worst teams in program history had him at QB.
watched him play at UF...

hopefully he has progressed since then.
Share 49ersWebzone