LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

TRADED Rashard Robinson CB LSU - 4th Round pick - BYE RASHARD

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by doc_brown_:
Do we start the "Suck for Chad Kelly" page now?

For a guy who was kicked out of like every high school and college he's ever been to other than Ole Miss's sleazy program....no thanks.
Originally posted by WINiner:
We took this guy over Prescott or Dixon? SMDH

I was loving this draft and then Baalke has to try to be smarter than everyone else. If he loves our young talent at that position so much (his quote) then WTF did we need to add 2 more players to it? Very disappointing day 2 and 3 for me.

Baalke talks out of his ass. He's so full of s**t i bet he can't tell the difference between his mouth and his anus.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Apr 30, 2016 at 12:03 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL.......2-1-8 defense. Armstead and Buckner up front, Bowman at ILB and a s**tload of DB's just running around all over the place.

Perfect will just play the entire game in prevent.

For a guy who was kicked out of like every high school and college he's ever been to other than Ole Miss's sleazy program....no thanks.

Fair enough, but you must admit, he looked good last year. Like...really good!
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
I'm an LSU homer and I really don't like this pick. Kind of a knucklehead thats probably going to let you down.

Can you even really call him a LSU pick... hasn't played a down in almost two years

Fair enough, but you must admit, he looked good last year. Like...really good!

sleazy good!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I like this pick 49ers got the size they always wanted at CB.
Legit
Originally posted by valrod33:
Legitimately might steal your car stereo

FTFY.
I like the pick, he's very talented. Like what we're doing overall at CB. Creating a ton of competition, let the best guys rise to the top.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Baalke dipping into Scott McClueless's secret stash.........unreal
Originally posted by WINiner:
We took this guy over Prescott or Dixon? SMDH

I was loving this draft and then Baalke has to try to be smarter than everyone else. If he loves our young talent at that position so much (his quote) then WTF did we need to add 2 more players to it? Very disappointing day 2 and 3 for me.

I don't understand the love affair with Dak. He has arm strength questions and has red flags about his character. I don't want that at QB. I'll roll the dice on character issues at another position
Wait so the guy is stupid, uses drugs, and steals. Was not interviewed by anyone in the 9ers organization except the team's chaplain and they draft him?

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/lsu-cb-robinson-joins-49ers-football-natural-me

Seriously you can't make this kind of crap up.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Really just dont get this pick. People are saying high risk high reward but I honestly dont see where the reward could even be. Can somebody explain this? He seems like a guy that maybe shouldnt even have been drafted.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Antix:
Really just dont get this pick. People are saying high risk high reward but I honestly dont see where the reward could even be. Can somebody explain this? He seems like a guy that maybe shouldnt even have been drafted.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/2061251/rashard-robinson
Share 49ersWebzone