LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Redskins To Trade For Kam Chancellor?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The Seahawks aren't the most successful NFL franchise in the past four years for making stupid decisions. ....

Most successful???? Hahahaha thanks for the laugh.
Any news about trade for kam?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Where are these knuckleheads getting their cap space from again??
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

only that no one knows where the rumor started . . .
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/football-insider/wp/2016/04/26/redskins-mailbag-on-josh-norman-kam-chancellor-rumors-and-the-draft/
There is no truth to that rumor that the Redskins are trying to trade for Seattle Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor, I was told by a team source. I really don't know where it started. I think it was some type of hypothetical thing thrown out there, and because McCloughan helped bring Chancellor to Seattle, people have gotten excited over the possibility. But, you're right. McCloughan doesn't want to part with his draft picks. He'd possibly have to give up a first- or second-rounder for Chancellor. He'd rather trade down, get more picks, and find the next Kam Chancellor.
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

only that no one knows where the rumor started . . .
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/football-insider/wp/2016/04/26/redskins-mailbag-on-josh-norman-kam-chancellor-rumors-and-the-draft/

There is no truth to that rumor that the Redskins are trying to trade for Seattle Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor, I was told by a team source. I really don't know where it started. I think it was some type of hypothetical thing thrown out there, and because McCloughan helped bring Chancellor to Seattle, people have gotten excited over the possibility. But, you're right. McCloughan doesn't want to part with his draft picks. He'd possibly have to give up a first- or second-rounder for Chancellor. He'd rather trade down, get more picks, and find the next Kam Chancellor.

Thanks for info. I dont mind to trade Chancellor kam for 2nd round if kam can became a 49ers? If u dont mind?

I heard. Kam was not happy in Seahawks because he wanted more moneys, right?! He was struck with contract. Lol. Right?
  • titan
  • Veteran
Kam is the glue on that D. Add 3 extra loss without him in my opinion. I doubt they would trade him.
The Seahawks aren't the most successful NFL franchise in the past four years for making stupid decisions. ....

Agreed with the bolded.
Originally posted by titan:
Kam is the glue on that D. Add 3 extra loss without him in my opinion. I doubt they would trade him.

Yep, I was saying that prior to last season during his contract fiasco. Hawks fans were saying that Pete spoke highly of Bailey( or whatever his names was lol) and that he was going to step in without skipping a beat.

Obviously, I was proven right
Throw an adderral next to the contract and watch him become a Redskin.

Trade 1st round pick for Harvin. Trade best olineman(we saw the results of that move) and another 1st rounder for Jimmy graham then proceede to barely use him. I respect what they've built but let's not act like they haven't done some really dumb trades.

BuZzB05, ngayon meron kang kalbo sa buhok ng puwet mo, kasi ubod sa kain mo ng mais....tang ina, tigilin mo itong lahat na Inchekin mo!!!
Originally posted by crabman82:

Trade 1st round pick for Harvin. Trade best olineman(we saw the results of that move) and another 1st rounder for Jimmy graham then proceede to barely use him. I respect what they've built but let's not act like they haven't done some really dumb trades.

Seahawks>49ers

Seahawks>49ers

No kidding.

Seahawks>49ers

9ers 5 seacocks 1 better? Haha

Seahawks>49ers
You admitting that makes me vomit. Jesus, this fan base has hit the s**tter

Back when the Cowboys where edging the Niners in the 90's no niner fan would admit anything, but instead they'd answer with a swift "FVCK THE COWBOYS!!"
Share 49ersWebzone