LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

Former Saints DE Will Smith Murdered

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
are you new here?
No. Are you?

Have you ever commented on one of the other celebrity death posts in the parking lot?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/smith-shooting-suspect-football-player-article-1.2595293

sign him!
Understand that this is par for the course in New Orleans. If things were not so bad in Chicago there would be much more news coverage on the battleground that is New Orleans. I live an hour from there and I'm in the city 2-3 times a month. There are places that you just don't go.

The only "mildly" surprising part of this story is the location of the incident. Magazine Street and the Garden District are very upscale, trendy, yuppie areas. The area has tons of coffee shops, parks, art shops, and a Whole Foods.

But...it's New Orleans. Anything goes. It's sad what has happened to one of the great American cities.
I have to agree with @JustinNiner's (post #26) on this - "I don't understand how this is second degree" ...
Senseless, video links:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/saints/2016/04/10/will-smith-death-shooting-reaction/82861280/
http://espn.go.com/espnw/sports/article/15174873/will-smith-former-new-orleans-saints-player-shot-killed-traffic-collision
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Just hitting the morning news in Aus
No good
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Are you new here?

Not my fault you made a poor attempt at humor.
Shocking
RIP
Originally posted by Hopper:
Are you new here?

I thought it was funny. I'm sure others thought so too.

That does not mean I think it's funny that he was murdered. I laugh at 9/11 and Holocaust jokes but I can think it's sad that do many innocent people were killed for no reason.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Are you new here?

I thought it was funny. I'm sure others thought so too.

That does not mean I think it's funny that he was murdered. I laugh at 9/11 and Holocaust jokes but I can think it's sad that do many innocent people were killed for no reason.

It's "the thing to do" on the webzone. Mostly stays in the PL. I don't find it funny but it doesn't offend me.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
@mattbarrows 12m Baalke now interesed in signing will smith. Visit scheduled. Stay tuned.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
@mattbarrows 12m Baalke now interesed in signing will smith. Visit scheduled. Stay tuned.

You can never have too many pass rushers.
Sad, sad story. RIP.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

You can never have too many pass rushers.

[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Apr 10, 2016 at 7:07 PM ]
I hope the dude who did it never gets to see the light of day again.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I hope the dude who did it never gets to see the light of day again.

He wont. Something tells me this isn't his first offense. Even if it was, murder 2 and attempted murder gets you a bery long time.
Share 49ersWebzone