There are 286 users in the forums

Jets aquire Ryan Clady

Shop 49ers game tickets
Broncos Making space for kap?

Jets get clady and a 7th
Broncos get a 5th

Jets got the better end of the stick I'd say.
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Apr 9, 2016 at 4:20 PM ]
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Broncos Making space for kap?

Jets get clady and a 7th
Broncos get a 5th

Jets got the better end of the stick I'd say.

How much space does that clear up for them? They still need to figure out Von Miller
They at around $10 under the cap now
Another Balkee fail

Should've traded. Now he's gonna waste a 5th rounder on a long snapper coming of an acl tear
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Apr 9, 2016 at 4:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Another Balkee fail

Should've traded. Now he's gonna waste a 5th rounder on a long snapper coming of an acl tear

It seems Trent B is avoiding getting any pricey vets.

I'm really hoping he picks up someone on a cap casualty during TC.
But. . . I thought he was going to be part of the kap deal
Wilkerson is as good as gone!!
Wouldn't surprise me if Elway pays Kap's full salary and offers us the 5th rounder they just acquired from the Jets.
Another Balkee fail

I don't know if Clady can play RT but we have a good LT. If it was a C, RG, and RT, then I would agree with you.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I bet this triggers the Broncos trade for Kap.

I would of traded a 5th for clady. A potential probowler for the next 3-4 seasons in chip's pass happy offense. Are you kidding me? We passed on trading a 5th for clady? Thank goodness we have pears anchoring that tackle spot.
[ Edited by PacTiger on Apr 10, 2016 at 6:43 AM ]
Originally posted by PacTiger:
I would of traded a 5th for clady. A potential probowler for the next 3-4 seasons in chip's pass happy offense. Are you kidding me? We passed on trading a 5th for clady? Thank goodness we have pears anchoring that tackle spot.

I think clady has stated he's only willing to be a starting LT nothing else
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Originally posted by PacTiger:

I think clady has stated he's only willing to be a starting LT nothing else

That's too bad. Not sure how he or staley would react to moving to begin with.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Another Balkee fail

makes no sense. he never had a interest so how can it be a fail? tell me. what would we have done with staley?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Ryan Clady's new deal with #Jets: 1-year deal for $6M base value with $3M guaranteed. Clady has 1 option year for $10M escalating to $13M

OMG

https://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2016/04/ryan_clady_contract_how_it_was_reworked_for_jets.html
[ Edited by SoCold on Apr 11, 2016 at 6:42 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone