There are 175 users in the forums

Twitter Gets Deal to Stream NFL's Thursday Night Games

Shop 49ers game tickets
Twitter Gets Deal to Stream NFL's Thursday Night Games
http://www.wsj.com/articles/twitter-gets-deal-to-stream-nfl-thursday-games-1459860568

Twitter has sought to be a bigger player in live events, as it struggles with user growth

Twitter Inc. obtained the rights to stream 10 of the National Football League's Thursday night games, a bid to move from the periphery to the center of live events by leveraging the most popular U.S. sport.

Interesting, I guess.
So What's that meannnn
Is it free
Originally posted by Zachary:
So What's that meannnn

I assume Twitter has public streams that anybody around the country/world can watch, basically more people can watch the NFL now. I watched the London game on Yahoo last year & the stream was perfect, better than Gamepass. As long as the stream is good & doesn't freeze/cut out every 5mins it should attract plenty of viewers.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Is it free

I'd assume so... The Yahoo stream was free.

I'd also assume you don't have to have a Twitter account to watch the stream, but you probably won't be able to comment along with the game without one. (No big deal there)
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Why is KC wearing yellow?
They should show other players' and famous people's tweets all game.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Why is KC wearing yellow?

For the same reason the Cardinals are wearing yellow. And the same reason Philly and ATL are wearing grey/silver smh
Do the bengals just not understand what color rush means or what's their deal

Wish the NFL would stop half-stepping when it comes to streaming. Make ALL the damn games available to anyone with an Internet connection and be done with it.

It's not that hard.
The only thing I hate about streams is the "less live" nature of them. NFL Sunday Ticket on the computer is over minute behind the live action.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
The only thing I hate about streams is the "less live" nature of them. NFL Sunday Ticket on the computer is over minute behind the live action.

If you're only watching the game then there is no issue... If you're watching & posting comments on the game that's where it becomes a problem... There is nothing worse than posting & celebrating a good play while everybody else is bemoaning the intercept that comes next.
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
If you're only watching the game then there is no issue... If you're watching & posting comments on the game that's where it becomes a problem... There is nothing worse than posting & celebrating a good play while everybody else is bemoaning the intercept that comes next.

Or if you have a loud ass neighbor that hates your team, and you hear him cheer, and a minute later you find out why.
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Would it be a GEO blocked stream?
Share 49ersWebzone