LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 446 users in the forums

Other QB options.

Shop 49ers game tickets
If we get froze out of one of the top 2 QB options, there are some options sitting on other teams that might be worth going after. I know teams say they aren't trading some of them but there's no backup QB that is untraceable.

Jimmy Garrapolo QB Patriots New England likes to develop QBs then trade them away for draft picks. I will admit with mixed results but Garrapolo was a 2014 2nd rounder and might be ready to play. He looked good in limited action and will be a free agent before Brady is ready to retire. Plus the Pats are down a few picks for deflategate.
Plus they just traded a stud DE for a low 2nd round pick.

Mike Glennon QB I know there's guys that have gotten messages from God that Glennon is a bust, but I'm not as sure as them. His numbers for his 17 starts is almost identical to Winstons for 16 starts except the rushing totals. There's got to be a reason GMs keep inquiring about him. If we wait til next year to figure it out it will be too late because he won't sign with us.

AJ McCarron QB Bengals in limited starts last season he threw for 854 yards 6 TDs with 2 ints. His QB rating was 97.1 and he completed 66.4 percent of his passing attempts. He's a option.

Landry Jones QB Steelers Don't know much about his games but he's good enough to consider.

Zach Mettenberger QB Titans started for awhile sitting behind Marriota won't be seen again.

Ryan Nassib QB Giants don't know where he is in his development sitting behind manning. Well thought of coming out in the draft.

If we lose out on Goff and Wentz and still trade Kap are any of these guys worth a flyer to at least compete with Gabbertt?
Wrong thread
Broncos should trade for AJ McCarron, if they can't get Kap.
Share 49ersWebzone