LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Report Jets looking to Trade Wilkerson-DO IT BAALKE

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by strickac:
They need a RT bad. Do we have one of those lying around?

Davis and Kap...I like it!!! I'm kinda getting the feeling that Davis doesn't want to be back and the team doesn't want him back. Staley doesnt seem to be a fan of Davis. He said he would welcome him back but the way he said it seems like he was just being a nice guy for the camera
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Mar 31, 2016 at 9:35 AM ]
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by jerseyniner49:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2629145-muhammad-wilkerson-trade-rumors-latest-news-speculation-surrounding-jets-de
Swap 1st Rounders w/ Jets and give them 3rd

A lot of Jersey and NY guys in this forum..we should all meet up at a bar and take over lol..i heard there is a 49er bar in the city..

but anyway i made a mock basically saying the same thing minus the 3rd round pick...id love for Wilkerson to be a 49er for years and teach Armstead..

1st Round on me..Shots of Jack tho..lol

HA I'm more of a Jameson guy, but I'm cool with some Jack.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Whatabout, Kaep, Armstead and a 4th for Wilkerson and the Jets 5th this year..
Originally posted by strickac:
They need a RT bad. Do we have one of those lying around?

Send AD back to NJ

Though, I think AD and Kaep might be more of a cap hit to the Jets than Wilkerson.
Originally posted by 9moon:

stop it.

Are you serious?
offer the Jets our 2nd at the most! ...they have $2.9 million in cap space and still have no QB. It's be reported they aren't even close to getting a long-term deal and they need that $15+million to sign Fitz and their draft picks. Wilk most likely leaves in 2017 anyway.

Play hardball, a team isn't gonna offer more than that IMO. He's coming off a broken leg and wants to be paid like JJ Watt.
They've been trying to trade him for awhile, the problem is that their demands are stupid high. If the 49ers get to the draft and both QB's are off the board, swapping picks with the Jets in exchange for Wilkerson would be more than fair. The difference between #7 and #20 is about a late 1st rounder, more than fair. Acquire Wilkerson, then draft Lawson, Doctson, Michael Thomas or Lynch.

Another possibility is Kaepernick plus the 49ers 2nd and 5th rounders for Wilkerson and a conditional 4th or 5th in 2017. If they don't want to do it than f**k em.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Mar 31, 2016 at 10:13 AM ]
Would we go to a 4-3?
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Would we go to a 4-3?

No.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
They've been trying to trade him for awhile, the problem is that their demands are stupid high. If the 49ers get to the draft and both QB's are off the board, swapping picks with the Jets in exchange for Wilkerson would be more than fair. The difference between #7 and #20 is about a late 1st rounder, more than fair. Acquire Wilkerson, then draft Lawson, Doctson, Michael Thomas or Bullard.

Another possibility is Kaepernick plus the 49ers 2nd and 5th rounders for Wilkerson and a conditional 4th or 5th in 2017. If they don't want to do it than f**k em.

key item in this proposal

Oh my gosh. Jets is more values than us? where r u from? What is ur team from?
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Oh my gosh. Jets is more values than us? where r u from? What is ur team from?

9moon stay crunk, 24/7.

why would we trade armstead. That would go against everything Baalke is about. We would be looking to pair up the two.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
They've been trying to trade him for awhile, the problem is that their demands are stupid high. If the 49ers get to the draft and both QB's are off the board, swapping picks with the Jets in exchange for Wilkerson would be more than fair. The difference between #7 and #20 is about a late 1st rounder, more than fair. Acquire Wilkerson, then draft Lawson, Doctson, Michael Thomas or Lynch.

the 2nd proposal would be great and Draft Goff with our 1st..
Share 49ersWebzone