LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 424 users in the forums

Ravens CB Tray Walker has passed away #RIP

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Sad story. RIP Tray.

Just wondering, not trying to be insensitive, but was he a starter or a 3rd or 4th string? I'm not familiar with his name. Just curious on how the loss will affect the team, roster wise.

He played but wasn't a starter, but their starters aren't to good and he was raw so he could have developed into one

Yeah, I believe he was a small school kid who the Ravens saw ability it.
One of those guys that was a work in progress... It's such a shame he'll never get to see all that hard work come to fruition.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
It's a tragedy that didn't need to happen...no helmet, no lights, driving on a highway in the dark. As horrific as this is, you have to be smarter than to be extra hard to see when it's dark. 2-wheeled vehicles are at a huge deficit even when conditions are "perfect". Hopefully, this tragedy will save someone from a similar fate.

This. No helmet, no lights.......this dude was either high, suicidal or just a massive potato. There is no way any rational thinking person could see that ending well.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Mar 18, 2016 at 8:43 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
It's a tragedy that didn't need to happen...no helmet, no lights, driving on a highway in the dark. As horrific as this is, you have to be smarter than to be extra hard to see when it's dark. 2-wheeled vehicles are at a huge deficit even when conditions are "perfect". Hopefully, this tragedy will save someone from a similar fate.

This. No helmet, no lights.......this dude was either high, suicidal or just a massive potato. There is no way any rational thinking person could see that ending well.

It was a dirt bike, many dirt bikes don't have lights.
Originally posted by PacTiger:

Does that somehow make driving on a city street at night wearing dark clothing and with no lights on any less dumb?
Originally posted by PacTiger:

This.

Maybe he thought he could make a quick trip but got caught in the dark? The time of accident was just before 8pm according to reports. The sun sets around that time in miami.

Not sure he would take off at night.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Mar 18, 2016 at 9:00 PM ]
Yeah but can he out race the 95-96 Bulls?
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Bike didn't have lights and he was wearing dark clothing. Hard to feel even the slightest bit of sympathy for someone that stupid.

No helmet as well.....
Does that somehow make driving on a city street at night wearing dark clothing and with no lights on any less dumb?

I'm by no means suggesting it wasn't an ill-advised decision. If however there is anything that can be said in his defence, perhaps he thought the streets/area he was traveling in was not that busy & he could get away with it.

Photo of intersection where the accident took place...
[ Edited by SportOvaFilmTV on Mar 18, 2016 at 10:46 PM ]
Some real jerks in here. I'm sure none of you trash talkers did stupid stuff in your early 20's. All of us do, I'm just fortunate enough to have lived through it.

RIP, prayers to your family.
Originally posted by DASeiler49:
Some real jerks in here. I'm sure none of you trash talkers did stupid stuff in your early 20's. All of us do, I'm just fortunate enough to have lived through it.

It is called common sense for anyone operating a vehicle of any sort. Sad story, but it could have been prevented.

• Stud
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Thats smart to drive a motorcycle at night that doesnt have lights

Are NFL players just getting dumber every year?

All of the USA is.

See Trump's poll #s

Same with Hilary.
VERY sad - RIP!
Originally posted by DASeiler49:

True story. At that age people think they are invincible. I know I did.

RIP Tray Walker.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
RIP Tre

Share 49ersWebzone