Shop 49ers game tickets

Trade Proposal Thread

Originally posted by Ninerfan84:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Draft day trade

Niners get- Mo Wilkerson (signs extension), #20, 2nd round pick
Jets get- #7 pick (Goff)

I suspect we may be holding a good amount of cap space for a reason but I may be wrong.

Not sure what is so funny? The value of Wilkerson in that trade is a high 2nd rounder. Two 2nd rounders for the 7th pick is fair value.
7th pick is worth a lot more, these kinda of picks help franchises.

we should keep our 7th
Draft day trade

Jets get- #7 pick (Goff)

I suspect we may be holding a good amount of cap space for a reason but I may be wrong.

Not sure what is so funny? The value of Wilkerson in that trade is a high 2nd rounder. Two 2nd rounders for the 7th pick is fair value.

So the niners get Wilkerson the 20th and a 2nd rounder for the 7th pick??? Come on even u don't believe that.
Draft day trade

Jets get- #7 pick (Goff)

So the niners get Wilkerson the 20th and a 2nd rounder for the 7th pick??? Come on even u don't believe that.

Is wilkerson the same dude that got in trouble for speeding with weed and a child in the car last yr?
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Draft day trade

Jets get- #7 pick (Goff)

Is wilkerson the same dude that got in trouble for speeding with weed and a child in the car last yr?

Thats sheldon..I think
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Draft day trade

Jets get- #7 pick (Goff)

Thats sheldon..I think

oh ya.. think you're right
If Jimmy Garapolo kills it in the first 4 weeks and Gabbs bombs it, should we look into trading for him>?
No. that's just another system QB in N.E. and I seriously doubt he does well anyway. He has to play the Cards defense and that's just 1 of the 4 weeks. He will be doing what noodle armed Brady is doing. Short throws, let the players make plays. Utilize the slot and TE position.. Garrappolo is gonna look average, very average and this is why Belly and Brady were so worried and active in the suspension process.
[ Edited by 9-54-9er on Aug 29, 2016 at 5:10 PM ]
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
If Jimmy Garapolo kills it in the first 4 weeks and Gabbs bombs it, should we look into trading for him>?

If he does well i doubt NE would trade him
Share 49ersWebzone