LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Trade Proposal Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets

Trade Proposal Thread

• 9moon
  • Veteran
i can't give up now, im trying to help our team get back to where they belong!!

CAMELOT and to the TOP!!!
  • thl408
Originally posted by 9moon:
Hello ladiez and germz.. and this would be my wonderful proposal, if we end up landing "Double E" cause every guy we wanted are gone..

Carlos; Reid, Ellington and a (2017) 2nd rounder to the Patriots and in return.. we get..

Grapolo and a 4th rounder

I haven't seen enough from Garapolo to warrant giving up our #1 RB, starting free safety, and a 2nd rounder that might be even higher than this season's. That's too much to give up for a player with 31 pass attempts with 0 starts.
With the Broncos signing Okung and losing Trevathan, Trade Wilhoite and a 4th rd pick for Ryan Clady. OL solidfied!
4th round pick 105 for Mike Glennon QB
2nd round pick for M. Wilkerson DE
5th round pick for DeAnthony Thomas KR
4th round pick Luke Joeckel OT
Kapernick for Dre Mason and 5th round pick
7th pick to Rams for 15th pick, 4th round pick and Dre Mason
3rd round pick to Pats for OLB J. Collins
2nr round pick to Bills for Gilmore CB
3rd round pick to Raiders for DJ Hayden CB
3rd round pick to Falcons for Trufant CB
Most of these guys are in the last year of their deals and their teams might not be able to afford them or the team brought in someone to start over them
Not that I want to trade Kap, but Kap for Clady sounds good...
Hello ladiez and germz.. and this would be my wonderful proposal, if we end up landing "Double E" cause every guy we wanted are gone..

Carlos; Reid, Ellington and a (2017) 2nd rounder to the Patriots and in return.. we get..

Grapolo and a 4th rounder

worst thing I've read in a while...I mean you can't be serious with this stuff, your joking right?
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:

WHY??? dude has played 18 games in 3 years! and we have a pro-bowl LT. why do people keep bringing this up?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Actually, now there may just a deal... Kaep for Clady and their 2017 4th round pick..
Colin Kaepernick for Alex Smith

Originally posted by NYniner85:
WHY??? dude has played 18 games in 3 years! and we have a pro-bowl LT. why do people keep bringing this up?

Why not? The more talent you have on your O line the better. I don't trust Davis any further than I can throw him and he is no little man...
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Why not? The more talent you have on your O line the better. I don't trust Davis any further than I can throw him and he is no little man...

Dude he's missed 30 games not including the playoffs over the past 3 years! He still wants to be paid like a top 5 LT he's not coming here for peanuts to play RT. You think he's gonna be in any kind of shape spending 2 of the last 3 seasons on IR? No way he's even close to jumping into a chip Kelly offense playing a positon he's never played.

Got to be realistic man, more than likely he get cut from the Broncos because they need cap space bad. Only way I'd be happy to bring him in is AFTER he gets cut and he'd need to know he's not make top LT money and he'd had to fight for a spot.

Id rather draft a RT, play Brown, or see if Davis comes back before trading for this guy.
Actually, now there may just a deal... Kaep for Clady and their 2017 4th round pick..

Why?????
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
4th round pick 105 for Mike Glennon QB
2nd round pick for M. Wilkerson DE
5th round pick for DeAnthony Thomas KR
4th round pick Luke Joeckel OT
Kapernick for Dre Mason and 5th round pick
7th pick to Rams for 15th pick, 4th round pick and Dre Mason
3rd round pick to Pats for OLB J. Collins
2nr round pick to Bills for Gilmore CB
3rd round pick to Raiders for DJ Hayden CB
3rd round pick to Falcons for Trufant CB
Most of these guys are in the last year of their deals and their teams might not be able to afford them or the team brought in someone to start over them

lol Collins for a 3rd?

and it's Tre Mason not Dre Mason
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
fix
[ Edited by KID9R on Mar 17, 2016 at 4:01 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone