There are 236 users in the forums

De'Anthony Thomas to the 49ers rumor

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Trath44:

Why hasn't Chip Kelly signed LaMichael James off the street?
Originally posted by JD81:
Update:

Sources telling JDSPN that the 49ers are indeed trading for Kansas City Chiefs RB/WR DeAnthony Thomas. He's en route to San Jose as we speak.

Oh...proof you ask?

who the hell is JDSPN
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Update:

Sources telling JDSPN that the 49ers are indeed trading for Kansas City Chiefs RB/WR DeAnthony Thomas. He's en route to San Jose as we speak.

Oh...proof you ask?

who the hell is JDSPN
It's a joke -- a portmanteau of "JD81" and "ESPN" -- JDSPN...

JD, is "@Swaggernick7" your Twitter handle? Or did somebody read your post on the Webzone, mistake it for a real source, and tweet it in an attempt to break news? If so, L-O-L!
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theduke85:
Update:

Oh...proof you ask?

who the hell is JDSPN
It's a joke -- a portmanteau of "JD81" and "ESPN" -- JDSPN...

JD, is "@Swaggernick7" your Twitter handle? Or did somebody read your post on the Webzone, mistake it for a real source, and tweet it in an attempt to break news? If so, L-O-L!

That's me.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

I'd like to give him another shot..at least a spot in training camp and preseason. He was great on the Ducks, and he averaged 4.8 yards per carry with the 49ers, and had some great returns. He's biggest weakness was a fumbling problem, but that is correctable in young backs.
  • Antix
  • Veteran

I'd like to give him another shot..at least a spot in training camp and preseason. He was great on the Ducks, and he averaged 4.8 yards per carry with the 49ers, and had some great returns. He's biggest weakness was a fumbling problem, but that is correctable in young backs.

Oh hellllllll no.

I thought his biggest problem was the bad habit of running backwards looking for holes to open.

It worked in College because he was fast enough to get away with it. In the NFL, Everybody Fast.
Originally posted by socal9er42:
I thought his biggest problem was the bad habit of running backwards looking for holes to open.

It worked in College because he was fast enough to get away with it. In the NFL, Everybody Fast.

Barry Sanders ran backwards too, but look at his average YPC.
So what is up with this trade rumor? Someone messing with us on twitter.
It wasn't a credible source to begin with

It wasn't a credible source to begin with

He probably wanted a first class ticket, but Baalke wouldn't overpay
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Mar 13, 2016 at 11:56 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
word on the street is Thomas said he would retire rather than play for the niners so the trade was canceled.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by susweel:
word on the street is Thomas said he would retire rather than play for the niners so the trade was canceled.

link?
Originally posted by boast:

link?

susweel is just a troll. Don't pay any mind to his posts.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by daragon:
Originally posted by boast:

link?

susweel is just a troll. Don't pay any mind to his posts.

Share 49ersWebzone