LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Peyton retiring

Shop 49ers game tickets
Peace out BRO
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Awesome, the NFL got the Bus, Ray Lewis, John Elway and Manning to go out on top. Who's retiring next year so I know who to gamble on winning the Superbowl.

Vernon Davis should retire.

Once he sees he has no market, he might. If I were betting on it id say he takes around $1.5M to ride the pine. He'll have more time to focus on his other business ventures.
In his 1st career start

WRs: Harrison , Pathon

RBs: Faulk , Crockett

Tony Mandarich at tackle.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
In his 1st career start

WRs: Harrison , Pathon

RBs: Faulk , Crockett

Tony Mandarich at tackle.

Point being, that Peyton has been spoiled and silver-spooned his whole career?
Top 5 QB all time, prob top 3 actually..
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Awesome, the NFL got the Bus, Ray Lewis, John Elway and Manning to go out on top. Who's retiring next year so I know who to gamble on winning the Superbowl.

Vernon Davis should retire.
he sure did seemingly lose his ability over night. it happens
  • Chico
  • Veteran

Tom Brady
  • Chico
  • Veteran
One of the greatest regular season QB's! (Dan Marino).
Average post season QB. But, I still have respect for him
One of the best QBs to play the game. With that said, my last memory of him will be the 2nd SB he won, but didn't earn with the poor stats of 0 TDs and 1 INT.

I'll care more when Brady retires.
Speaks volumes about defense and the importance of it. ...

You can have the one of the greatest qbs of a generation and still only win one Superbowl until you get a team built around you.

Great career and 1st ballot HOF but I am glad he is hanging it up. Would hate to see him join another team and look bad again.

I wonder if he actually retires or goes to work for ESPN, Fox, NFL, etc. He is great on TV so he will have plenty of options.
Originally posted by Chico:

Tom Brady

he signed a 2 year extension this offseason.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Great career and 1st ballot HOF but I am glad he is hanging it up. Would hate to see him join another team and look bad again.

I wonder if he actually retires or goes to work for ESPN, Fox, NFL, etc. He is great on TV so he will have plenty of options.

He loves his money, and when ESPN comes calling with that 20 mil contract, he's signing up
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Why does everyone feel the need to talk during a player's retirement.

Gary STFU already
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Bad enough Elway made the mistake of saying we couldn't have won the superbowl without you.

Um so how does that make Brock feel? Especially considering ypu haven't signed him yet.
Share 49ersWebzone