There are 286 users in the forums

Dante Fowler (fight video)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
no idea who the fk that is, but that was a big b***h. not a fair fight.

Lmao.. you see her try to use some jiu jitsu at the end
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I wouldn't know what to do in that situation.. I'm trying to make it in the NFL. I can't get eye gouged over breaking up two random hoes trying to fight each other.

Lol bro, theyre arent 2 random girls, they are 2 of his girlfriends, he obviously arranged this fight over him, you can see him acting like a ref in the middle and subtly indicates for them to start fighting
Ahh...then yeah. What a dumbass for not acknowledging the existence of cameras as an NFL player. Mike Vickish but with uglier breeds.

I can see Goodell fining and suspending this noob indefinitely as an example of not playing with class.

You can't just be talented anymore. You have be a model citizen too.
I wouldn't know what to do in that situation.. I'm trying to make it in the NFL. I can't get eye gouged over breaking up two random hoes trying to fight each other.

Lol bro, theyre arent 2 random girls, they are 2 of his girlfriends, he obviously arranged this fight over him, you can see him acting like a ref in the middle and subtly indicates for them to start fighting
Ahh...then yeah. What a dumbass for not acknowledging the existence of cameras as an NFL player. Mike Vickish but with uglier breeds.

I can see Goodell fining and suspending this noob indefinitely as an example of not playing with class.

You can't just be talented anymore. You have be a model citizen too.
well they pay you a lot of money to try be one
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

That's not why they're paid.
Originally posted by strickac:

That's not why they're paid.

umm..ya they are. ever heard of conduct detrimental to a team? it's written in every players contract. btw, you can get fired from your job as well for doing s**t like this.

[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Mar 27, 2016 at 4:06 PM ]
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
umm..ya they are. ever heard of conduct detrimental to a team? it's written in every players contract. btw, you can get fired from your job as well for doing s**t like this.

Teams would prefer their players to be model citizens, but at the end of the day they want the best football players. Players just need to be good enough off the field so that its doesn't interfere with them on Sundays.
[ Edited by strickac on Mar 28, 2016 at 5:57 AM ]
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

Teams would prefer their players to be model citizens, but at the end of the day they want the best football players. Players just need to be good enough off the field so that its doesn't interfere with them on Sundays.

Then why we'd cut Aldon? Wish we still had him :(

Aldon was given 10 chances because he was a phenomenal athlete. Once he started getting prolonged suspensions he was cut. If he could've stayed on the field the team gladly would've turned a blind eye.

Aldon was given 10 chances because he was a phenomenal athlete. Once he started getting prolonged suspensions he was cut. If he could've stayed on the field the team gladly would've turned a blind eye.

When we cut him he wasnt even gomna get suspended, he immediately played for the raiders.. but I see your point

When we cut him he wasnt even gomna get suspended, he immediately played for the raiders.. but I see your point
Smith was suspended, if he was on the 9ers still, Goodell would have suspended him a lot earlier

Smith was suspended, if he was on the 9ers still, Goodell would have suspended him a lot earlier

Oh i wasnt aware, how many games was he suspended?

Oh i wasnt aware, how many games was he suspended?
1 Calendar year, I believe it started in the beginning of last November
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/jaguars-de-dante-fowler-arrested-in-st-petersburg/2330847
...Armstead for Fowler in a buy-low proposition?
I wouldn't have been mad if we got him for a 4th in 2019 and 6th in 2020.
Share 49ersWebzone