LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Dante Fowler (fight video)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Here is the full video..

http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/html5/html5lib/v1.8.8/mwEmbedFrame.php/wid/_591531/uiconf_id/6740162/entry_id/0_3r9mb84k/?&flashvars

Still dont see why he would be suspended.

Why didnt he stop the fight? What's your excuse for that?..and you're ok with how he shoved the girl at the end of the fight? If he didnt touch her he couldve probably got away with it. But thats where he f**ked up.
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Mar 26, 2016 at 5:20 AM ]
Anyone who sees nothing wrong with this is a f**ked up human being
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Mar 26, 2016 at 5:21 AM ]
Did he do anything illegal? The NFL shouldn't suspend him just because they don't like what's he's doing. It'll never hold up with the NFLPA.

I saw the shorter video and saw nothing that warranted a suspension. He's a reflection of society. Nowadays people are more likely to pull out their and yell "Worldstar" than break up a fight.
Originally posted by strickac:
Did he do anything illegal? The NFL shouldn't suspend him just because they don't like what's he's doing. It'll never hold up with the NFLPA.

I saw the shorter video and saw nothing that warranted a suspension. He's a reflection of society. Nowadays people are more likely to pull out their and yell "Worldstar" than break up a fight.

Technically I dont think he did anything illegal, so you may be right there, even though what he did was wrong, itll be hard to punish him for it... but if you watch the full video he shoves one of them at the end.. they can probably suspend him a couple games for that
I personally think this is rediculous. Most violence is wrong and should be avoided. However, sometimes a quick little scuffle is much healthier than bottling it up. Everybody is so ready to judge and condemn. Maybe they wouldn't stop running their mouths. He figured they will need to be cordial with each other for a long time and it would be best to get this out of the way. Not something I personally would do or allow my girlfriend to do but, I won't judge this guy for it.

P.S. This is nothing like Michael Vick fighting dogs to the death, starving them, and beating them.
Suspend the man !
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
I personally think this is rediculous. Most violence is wrong and should be avoided. However, sometimes a quick little scuffle is much healthier than bottling it up. Everybody is so ready to judge and condemn. Maybe they wouldn't stop running their mouths. He figured they will need to be cordial with each other for a long time and it would be best to get this out of the way. Not something I personally would do or allow my girlfriend to do but, I won't judge this guy for it.

P.S. This is nothing like Michael Vick fighting dogs to the death, starving them, and beating them.

Wow.... cant believe some of u really just think this s**t is ok... this is the society we live in now??

I agree regarding what Vick did being worse, but to downplay this incident is ridiculous, especially by a professional athlete... these people get suspended a yr for smoking weed! But its ok to hold a public fight between 2 girls in a parking garage and just watch?! And then to make matters worse he shoves one of the girls with no regard... but whatever lets just upload it on worldstar and call it a day.
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Mar 26, 2016 at 8:59 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Suspend the man !

Thats what im saying. Thank you, finally someone with a brain.
I wouldn't know what to do in that situation.. I'm trying to make it in the NFL. I can't get eye gouged over breaking up two random hoes trying to fight each other.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I wouldn't know what to do in that situation.. I'm trying to make it in the NFL. I can't get eye gouged over breaking up two random hoes trying to fight each other.

Lol bro, theyre arent 2 random girls, they are 2 of his girlfriends, he obviously arranged this fight over him, you can see him acting like a ref in the middle and subtly indicates for them to start fighting

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I'm aware these 2 girls are idiots, but doesnt change the fact that what he did was wrong. He instigated this, its obvious.
I'm aware these 2 girls are idiots, but doesnt change the fact that what he did was wrong. He instigated this, its obvious.

Either the chick he shoved is your current gf or you are the chick who got shoved
Originally posted by YungAce:

Either the chick he shoved is your current gf or you are the chick who got shoved

Ahhh s**tt.. you caught me
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
no idea who the fk that is, but that was a big b***h. not a fair fight.
Share 49ersWebzone