LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

How can ST coach Thomas McGaughey get a contract with the panthers after 49ers performance

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by MFWIC:
Originally posted by CityKing415:
He's a snake. What kind of couch disses his own guys in the media.

^ this x 10

in what professional,sport does,the coach throw the players under the bus publicly?

Or Should I say in what sport does a professional,coach throw his players under a bus publicly?

It actually happens quite often. You should watch espn's sportscenter from the USA. Coaches do it quite often to light a fire under players. It happens in all major sports.

Most I've seen this is from the Browns organization when it came to Johnny Manziel. From the start they never had a good thing to say about him. Not surprised it didn't work out. If your own team doesn't 100% support you it's not going to work.
It actually happens quite often. You should watch espn's sportscenter from the USA. Coaches do it quite often to light a fire under players. It happens in all major sports.

Sorry but disagree on your assertion, I would say none of the good coaches and not by many long term coaches, maybe it's a USA hing

Not sure in using espn as your reference on the subject matter is all that good either. We do have a web thingy over here so we can catch up,on general world sports, and I have to say it's a big rarity in world sports for the coach to come out and publicly highlight an individual player in a team sport for public ridicule. Let alone in two separate occasions in front of media

But again like you said, I don't get it, maybe your right and it's an American thing.

Yeah, this has nothing to do with Hayne.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Sorry but disagree on your assertion, I would say none of the good coaches and not by many long term coaches, maybe it's a USA hing

Not sure in using espn as your reference on the subject matter is all that good either. We do have a web thingy over here so we can catch up,on general world sports, and I have to say it's a big rarity in world sports for the coach to come out and publicly highlight an individual player in a team sport for public ridicule. Let alone in two separate occasions in front of media

But again like you said, I don't get it, maybe your right and it's an American thing.

Yeah, this has nothing to do with Hayne.

The funny part is he started a thread stating in the title that he needs somebody to explain it. So I explain it. Then he takes offense with the answer and then gets sarcastic in his response.

Do me a favor, don't f**king ask next time. lol
The funny part is he started a thread stating in the title that he needs somebody to explain it. So I explain it. Then he takes offense with the answer and then gets sarcastic in his response.

This has nothing to do with hayne, Mc Nuggets had poor media skills and unless he does a course he will have the same issues with the Panthers, His press conferences where so inconsistent from one week to the next, He through both Hayne and Ellington under the bus, you dont do this publicly what so ever, extremely unprofessional and i dont think humiliation is a good motivation tool!
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Jesus Christ, get over it already! All of Hayne's miscues weren't his fault, it was all on the coach. We get it

He's a snake. What kind of coach disses his own guys in the media.

Bruce Arians does it on a regular basis. What does he know about coaching though?

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Bruce Arians does it on a regular basis. What does he know about coaching though?

That's a different set of circumstances tho
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran

I am Fine with your answers, not that I agree with all of the statements.

BUT I am not fine with you trying to constantly link things back to Hayne whenever I post something, as its you my friend doing the Hayne thing in constantly refering to him outside of his thread. So,well done raising his profile even more, not that he needed your help......

the funny thing is I dont think you even realise that you are doing it

• MFWIC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rumrunner66:
This has nothing to do with hayne, Mc Nuggets had poor media skills and unless he does a course he will have the same issues with the Panthers, His press conferences where so inconsistent from one week to the next, He through both Hayne and Ellington under the bus, you dont do this publicly what so ever, extremely unprofessional and i dont think humiliation is a good motivation tool!

This^

And the rest can leave reality alone, ] you know who you are
[ Edited by MFWIC on Feb 24, 2016 at 12:48 AM ]
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That's a different set of circumstances tho

Instead of the race to the bottom to find one or two other coaches that has been known to dish there own players publicly, look for the greatest coaches in their respective sports and you will find a plethora of examples that clearly show coaches NOT publicly critiquing their own players during the season via end of game press conferees.

Public humiliation via media is NEVER a great motivator for anyone let alone an elite sportsman.

I can't understand why some would argue that's ok.

As for my question in the subject, you want to review the first post in the thread for the specifics of why I asking to explain.
[ Edited by MFWIC on Feb 24, 2016 at 12:45 AM ]
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran

Apologies, I didn't realise that in your opinion in the forums and every thread started is a direct question for your entitled response and to be directly answered by you.

How silly of me
[ Edited by MFWIC on Feb 24, 2016 at 12:43 AM ]
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:

Originally posted by NikeSBHead:

Share 49ersWebzone