There are 159 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Stan Kroenke would of given Tomsula a year two.

idk. Do you really think he would've?

Fact for Fisher is he moved the Oilers. Well, and his QB was actualy hurt. He has a total dif resume than your Tomsula.

He's not ours anymore. Thank god for that.
Same 'ol sorry ass Rams
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Same 'ol sorry ass Rams

Seattle has another bigger brother to annoy now
The Rams will be back to being a much bigger rival against us
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
lol at giving Fisher an extension
Who the hell gives Jeff Fisher an extension? Great day to be a 9ers, Cardinals, and Seahawks fan.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Same 'ol sorry ass Rams

I'm looking forward to you saying that.

Because one thing is different now.

Loves to you Sofa. Loves and loves. I loves you.
I think our first game is week one or two. We are going to get it going!!!!

I loves my Niners fans. I actually miss you all. You only been talking Hawks for a few years....

I want you to know my players to hate on. I still follow all of yours.
Originally posted by SisterFister:
Who the hell gives Jeff Fisher an extension? Great day to be a 9ers, Cardinals, and Seahawks fan.

Yes, I used to agree.

However, as facts have become more known. Fisher is doing exactly what he was hired to do.

Continue thinking what you said. Please.
I'm looking forward to you saying that.

Because one thing is different now.

Loves to you Sofa. Loves and loves. I loves you.

Yes, I used to agree.

However, as facts have become more known. Fisher is doing exactly what he was hired to do.

Go 8-8 year after year???

Mr. Jeff "8-8" Fisher
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Mar 2, 2016 at 5:28 PM ]
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

Yes, I used to agree.

Go 8-8 year after year???

Mr. Jeff "8-8" Fisher

Actually, to be factual. Fisher has never even accomplished 8-8 for the Rams. That is like a dream.....

8-8 year after year? when was that? That's way above his record with the Rams.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Good to have the Rams back in L.A. St. Louis Rams just never sounded right.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
IMO, Rams have either done/will do three things (in order of likelihood):

1) There won't be a switch this year, but the 2 home throwback games will continue. The retention of the St.L ramshead logo with navy and gold colors, along with the minor "Los Angeles" addition to the official logo last month seem to confirm this. This would continue until the opening of the Inglewood stadium, upon which it'd be a convenient excuse to go back to the classic blue and yellow uniforms

2) Rams already had a uni switch planned for this year (alongside a move to LA) and had already notified the league 2-3 years ago, conforming with league policy on advance notice for uniform changes. Recent promo pics on the Rams website of stand-in players in the blue and yellow uniforms cavorting around LA may be hinting at this...then there'll be a surprise full-blown official switch to the blue & yellow (probably at the draft)

3) Perhaps a combo of 1 & 2 over the next three years (team gets league permission due to fan feedback to wear throwbacks more often, but still has to wear the StL designs on the road). Eventually once the new stadium opens, the full uniform switch is completed..... or Nike busts out a new, "modern" design, but in the classic colors (kinda like what Reebok did for the Niners in 2009)

Likeliest scenario is the Rams/NFL/Nike come out with as many design combos (navy StL, retro LA, new Nike in 2019) as possible over the next three years and fleece the LA jersey market lol

So, scenario 1 was correct
Share 49ersWebzone