LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
The first time a NFC West didn't win a playoff game since 2003, which was the last time they won the west. Good job embarassing the rest of the division you losers
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by titan:
Gurley had 2 big runs to beef his stats. Without his MVP type games they are very beatable.
Yeah, problem is that Goff's development just started.

Not worried about that dude. Pass rush scares him.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

LoL!!! I like it.
Originally posted by communist:
Gurley had 2 big runs to beef his stats. Without his MVP type games they are very beatable.
Yeah, problem is that Goff's development just started.

Not worried about that dude. Pass rush scares him.

I don't really see much of a development. The offense is based around Gurley running and catching screen passes. He forces the defense to open up space which makes it very easy for most NFL QB's.
Little brother trying to steal big brothers slogans Kyle & Jimmy will expose those frauds next season
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Jan 8, 2018 at 1:59 PM ]
I would think Sean McVay is a little concerned playing us next year...

We had them on the ropes in the 1st game, and since then, Sean has seen Jimmy G up close and in person
[ Edited by jeepzilla on Jan 11, 2018 at 6:43 AM ]
Add Roquon Smith to the D and that goes a long way in helping to neutralize Todd Gurley. We still need to step it up in pass rush, but we would be able to stop their top weapon. Offensively, I think we can do some damage against the Rams. It will be interesting to see the Jimmy G led 49ers vs. the Rams at full strength.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Add Roquon Smith to the D and that goes a long way in helping to neutralize Todd Gurley. We still need to step it up in pass rush, but we would be able to stop their top weapon. Offensively, I think we can do some damage against the Rams. It will be interesting to see the Jimmy G led 49ers vs. the Rams at full strength.

Nah, they peaked too soon. Can't improve much on 11-5. They crashed and burned in the playoffs.

Originally posted by Joecool:

Nah, they peaked too soon. Can't improve much on 11-5. They crashed and burned in the playoffs.

Gurleys did damage sneaking out of the backfield and catching screen passes from Goff. Falcons had none of that s**t.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Gurleys did damage sneaking out of the backfield and catching screen passes from Goff. Falcons had none of that s**t.

That's pretty much the foundation of the Rams offense. Goff isn't the guy.
They peaked
  • titan
  • Veteran
Success came too easy. It's all downhill from here!!! Lol
Jared Goff said he was a disappointed 12 year old 9er fan, when we passed on Aaron Rodgers.

Yes Jared... alot of us were.
Share 49ersWebzone