LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Vikings new stadium... Opinions?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Rip peterson
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Rip peterson

Stadium is cursed
Heard it was loud as hell in the new stadium. So loud the offensive players had trouble hearing the calls from the QB.
  • KP82
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by KP82:
What a beautiful stadium. Loud, fans being fans (not hiding like ours). Even commentators talking about how it'll be the ultimate host city for the SB. Something I didnt hear anyone say last year when we hosted it.

Our stadium blows.
really.just cause you didn't hear it.

Minn the ultimate host city ? lol

I think they were referring to the stadium. I know you're a big defender of Levi's, but lets be real. Of all the new stadiums built over the past 2 decades, ours is the most underwhelming. The fact that it remains empty on the sunny side at kickoff just makes it seem even more pathetic...
What a beautiful stadium. Loud, fans being fans (not hiding like ours). Even commentators talking about how it'll be the ultimate host city for the SB. Something I didnt hear anyone say last year when we hosted it.

Our stadium blows.

I think they were referring to the stadium. I know you're a big defender of Levi's, but lets be real. Of all the new stadiums built over the past 2 decades, ours is the most underwhelming. The fact that it remains empty on the sunny side at kickoff just makes it seem even more pathetic...

I remember that Sun in 2014 against the Chiefs. It was brutal. At least 100 degrees in the stands. You could not get onto the concourse at half time it was so packed from peeps hiding from the sun.

Our stadium blows.

Most underwhelming to who, you?,

It won best Venue out of all stadiums last year
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
I remember that Sun in 2014 against the Chiefs. It was brutal. At least 100 degrees in the stands. You could not get onto the concourse at half time it was so packed from peeps hiding from the sun.
The sun gets hot..just like the stick does in Sept/Oct.

Only the Stick STHs know this and and a lot of them moved to the shade side.

That concourse is like 15 degrees cooler because it's open air design
It is beautiful. One of the best in the league.
Share 49ersWebzone