LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Peyton Manning USA Today Sexual Assault Cover Up

Shop 49ers game tickets
He wins the SB, about to possibly retire and now they wanna bring this old crap up. This is just crap to try to bring the man down when he's up
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Could you imagine if Kaepernick had a story like this? My goodness the media would stir it up like there's no tomorrow.

But since this is the NFL's golden boy, this will probably get swept under the rug.

it already has been swept under the rug. Heard ramblings about this years ago but never thought it was this severe. Nothing will come of this though because it's Peyton and his legacy is already cemented. Feel bad for the people who's lives were ruined because of this.
So did I miss something or did he tea bag her basically?

Why was he naked while she looking at his foot?
Originally posted by Youngone:
So did I miss something or did he tea bag her basically?

Why was he naked while she looking at his foot?

1) Yes, that's pretty much what he did and the University of Tennessee (not surprisingly) helped the Mannings cover it up before firing the accuser.

Worth mentioning is that NONE of Peyton's teammates corroborated his version of events while several defended the woman in court. One teammate even went so far as to write Peyton a letter suggesting he come clean.

2) You got me on that one. Maybe he was just getting out of the shower?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
He wins the SB, about to possibly retire and now they wanna bring this old crap up. This is just crap to try to bring the man down when he's up

Well, it was essentially suppressed and seemingly never got the attention it deserved because since college and even now Peyton was one of football's golden gooses.

In my mind, it's a damn shame that he got away with sexual assault and using HGH. Of course, there will be zero debate as to whether or not he belongs in the HOF, yet other players (like TO) can't get in until the national debate over their "likability" is settled.

And that's on top of the millions Manning still stands to make from the game of football.

But hey, that's life right?
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Lol ESPN told their employees not to report this story. Does it mean it's a non story or the NFL has ESPN by the balls

• Tman
  • Veteran
Git er Peyton
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Both guys can be jerks at the same time.....never got the memo it has to be one OR the other.

The list of QBs acting like jerks this season or others is lengthy:

Peyton
Cam
Rodgers
Brady
Wilson
RG3
Geno Smith
Cutler
Roethlisberger
Ryan Mallett

What else is new?

Rivers, Eli, Brees and Kap are also not saints....

Brees is a Saint.
[ Edited by theninermaniac on Feb 14, 2016 at 10:58 AM ]
Oh common who hasn't stuck thier buthole in some woman's face before? We don't know his side of it. He may have had an anal fissure he wanted her to look at.
He was a Kid doing something dumb. Or he was starting the Rosebudding trend years earlier. Payton may have been a pioneer.
[ Edited by stonecold590 on Feb 14, 2016 at 11:34 AM ]

Cam supporters and their smear campaign
Originally posted by SisterFister:
Look at all the Peyton Manning apologists in here.

Obviously you all didn't read the article. This much is true.

Here's what a JUDGE said about the incident.

"Even if the plaintiff is a public figure, the evidence of record contains sufficient evidence to satisfy the court that a genuine issue of material fact exists that would allow a jury to find, by clear and convincing evidence, the existence of actual malice of the part of the defendants. Specifically, there is evidence of record, substantial enough to suggest that the defendants knew that the passages in question were false, or acted in reckless disregard of their falsity. There is evidence of record to suggest that there were obvious reasons to doubt the veracity of Peyton Manning's account of the incident in question. The court further finds that there is sufficient evidence to permit the conclusion that the defendants entertained serious doubts as to the truth of the passages in this case."

Most of the posters defending his actions probably didn't read the Article in Total ... let alone, thumb through the court documents.
Not that it matters to The Mannings, but I use to have a certain level of respect for them ... post reading this, ESPECIALLY the court
proceedings, I have none.

They and the UOT, MESSED over people's lives ... because they didn't go along with the Party Line. Dr. Naughright, fired twice ... the
2nd time, because The Mannings couldn't live by the agreed upon (and legally binding) non disclosure document, of the alledged events
while at the UOT ... forbidding either party to EVER discuss said events in public. Common sense, or better yet, a sense of decency would
have told them to omit that Chapter ... but I guess including that chapter in their Tell-it-All book (The Mannings), was more important. I see
it a means of Quality Control ... just to be sure. Either way, Stupid move on their part.

Rollo and another staff member approach Dr. Naughright -- after Saxon refuses to lie about the Mooning of him by Manning:
"Before she left, though, two staff members of the school, according to the documents, asked Naughright if she would consider
blaming the entire incident not on Manning, but on another athlete — a black one. According to Naughright, the staff members
(named as Mr. Wyant and Mr. Rollo), went so far as to actually name a specific black athlete she could blame it on. Of course, she
refused (see pages 18-19)".

In her remaining time at the university, Naughright testified that Manning, in her presence, on two separate occasions, deliberately
reenacted the sexual assault on other student athletes to terrorize her. On another occasion he allegedly called her a "b***h" in front
of other athletes after snatching a marker used to label drug-test specimens from her hand and throwing it across the room (see page 22).

After the book was released, Dr. Naughright had no recourse but to resurface and defend herself ... thats when the Manning Fabrication
Machine, goes into Full Swing!

It appears that Peyton and Archie Manning thought Naughright would accept what they did to her quietly. They were wrong. This time,
she did file suit against Peyton Manning, Archie Manning, the ghostwriter John Underwood, and the publisher Harper Collins. Manning
and his lawyers asked for the case to be dismissed, but Polk County Circuit Judge Harvey A. Kornstein not only denied the motion but
put Peyton Manning, his father, and the others on blast. In his statement, he said:

"Even if the plaintiff is a public figure, the evidence of record contains sufficient evidence to satisfy the court that a genuine issue of material
fact exists that would allow a jury to find, by clear and convincing evidence, the existence of actual malice of the part of the defendants ...

The judge continues, then and with this:
In other words, Judge Kornstein said that there is evidence to support the conclusion that Peyton Manning lied in his book about
the incidents and knew that he was lying about the incidents.

Personally, I believe he approached her during their initial meet ... spurned, he set out on a 2 plus year vendetta ... which included the genitalia
on her head incident, and the subsequent harassment. He mentions this later, after the book is released about her FOUL mouth, and lack of
professionalism ... also of which was shot down, by virtually every person interviewed in the case that knew of Dr, Naughright:

"Soon after the alleged sexual assault, records show that Manning told the school, "I have never approved of Jamie's vulgar
language. It has always been my opinion, along with the majority of the team, that Jamie wants to be one of the guys."

To his father, he concocted far worse lies that were torn apart, one by one, when he and others were forced to testify under oath.
He told his father, Archie, "she's kind of trashy," and "had the most vulgar mouth of any girl he'd ever seen" and "was unattractive
but had big breasts" and had "been out with a bunch of black guys" and "had a toilet mouth." ...

This might make a fair to decent Sport (Football) Movie ... only thing, we've ALL seen this story before, therefore, we already know how it ends!
This is old news. It didn't tarnish his image then and it won't tarnish his image now.

Testicles you hang so low(said in a nationwide jingle tune)
He should blame it on Eli
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by SisterFister:
Look at all the Peyton Manning apologists in here.

Obviously you all didn't read the article. This much is true.

Here's what a JUDGE said about the incident.

"Even if the plaintiff is a public figure, the evidence of record contains sufficient evidence to satisfy the court that a genuine issue of material fact exists that would allow a jury to find, by clear and convincing evidence, the existence of actual malice of the part of the defendants. Specifically, there is evidence of record, substantial enough to suggest that the defendants knew that the passages in question were false, or acted in reckless disregard of their falsity. There is evidence of record to suggest that there were obvious reasons to doubt the veracity of Peyton Manning's account of the incident in question. The court further finds that there is sufficient evidence to permit the conclusion that the defendants entertained serious doubts as to the truth of the passages in this case."

Most of the posters defending his actions probably didn't read the Article in Total ... let alone, thumb through the court documents.
Not that it matters to The Mannings, but I use to have a certain level of respect for them ... post reading this, ESPECIALLY the court
proceedings, I have none.

They and the UOT, MESSED over people's lives ... because they didn't go along with the Party Line. Dr. Naughright, fired twice ... the
2nd time, because The Mannings couldn't live by the agreed upon (and legally binding) non disclosure document, of the alledged events
while at the UOT ... forbidding either party to EVER discuss said events in public. Common sense, or better yet, a sense of decency would
have told them to omit that Chapter ... but I guess including that chapter in their Tell-it-All book (The Mannings), was more important. I see
it a means of Quality Control ... just to be sure. Either way, Stupid move on their part.

Rollo and another staff member approach Dr. Naughright -- after Saxon refuses to lie about the Mooning of him by Manning:
"Before she left, though, two staff members of the school, according to the documents, asked Naughright if she would consider
blaming the entire incident not on Manning, but on another athlete — a black one. According to Naughright, the staff members
(named as Mr. Wyant and Mr. Rollo), went so far as to actually name a specific black athlete she could blame it on. Of course, she
refused (see pages 18-19)".

In her remaining time at the university, Naughright testified that Manning, in her presence, on two separate occasions, deliberately
reenacted the sexual assault on other student athletes to terrorize her. On another occasion he allegedly called her a "b***h" in front
of other athletes after snatching a marker used to label drug-test specimens from her hand and throwing it across the room (see page 22).

After the book was released, Dr. Naughright had no recourse but to resurface and defend herself ... thats when the Manning Fabrication
Machine, goes into Full Swing!

It appears that Peyton and Archie Manning thought Naughright would accept what they did to her quietly. They were wrong. This time,
she did file suit against Peyton Manning, Archie Manning, the ghostwriter John Underwood, and the publisher Harper Collins. Manning
and his lawyers asked for the case to be dismissed, but Polk County Circuit Judge Harvey A. Kornstein not only denied the motion but
put Peyton Manning, his father, and the others on blast. In his statement, he said:

"Even if the plaintiff is a public figure, the evidence of record contains sufficient evidence to satisfy the court that a genuine issue of material
fact exists that would allow a jury to find, by clear and convincing evidence, the existence of actual malice of the part of the defendants ...

The judge continues, then and with this:
In other words, Judge Kornstein said that there is evidence to support the conclusion that Peyton Manning lied in his book about
the incidents and knew that he was lying about the incidents.

Personally, I believe he approached her during their initial meet ... spurned, he set out on a 2 plus year vendetta ... which included the genitalia
on her head incident, and the subsequent harassment. He mentions this later, after the book is released about her FOUL mouth, and lack of
professionalism ... also of which was shot down, by virtually every person interviewed in the case that knew of Dr, Naughright:

"Soon after the alleged sexual assault, records show that Manning told the school, "I have never approved of Jamie's vulgar
language. It has always been my opinion, along with the majority of the team, that Jamie wants to be one of the guys."

To his father, he concocted far worse lies that were torn apart, one by one, when he and others were forced to testify under oath.
He told his father, Archie, "she's kind of trashy," and "had the most vulgar mouth of any girl he'd ever seen" and "was unattractive
but had big breasts" and had "been out with a bunch of black guys" and "had a toilet mouth." ...

This might make a fair to decent Sport (Football) Movie ... only thing, we've ALL seen this story before, therefore, we already know how it ends!

Interesting. Which is to say if it's true, this is quite damning of the Manning's.
Share 49ersWebzone