LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

I'm So Very Happy!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Brady and Bellichick didn't make it to the SB.

Manning didn't win MVP and his status as best ever will not hold water against Joe!

AND MOST of ALL we don't have to watch the Superman crap and ego chatter from Cam repeated over and over all off season.
I'm happy we won't be seeing Peyton Manning play anymore - just ride off into the sunset of selling beer and pizza, Peyton.

I'm also happy that Eli was so upset about his brother actually winning another ring.

Originally posted by crake49:
I'm happy we won't be seeing Peyton Manning play anymore - just ride off into the sunset of selling beer and pizza, Peyton.

I'm also happy that Eli was so upset about his brother actually winning another ring.

Eli was just high as f**k.
I don't know - it looked like he was almost angry when it became clear the Broncos were going to win. Very strange.
I don't know - it looked like he was almost angry when it became clear the Broncos were going to win. Very strange.

Totally strange. I guess he was like "damn, there goes the ONE thing I had over my perfect big brother"

This
Originally posted by jreff22:

This

He wasn't. Hes just a dude with weird facial expressiona. He was clearly disappointed in 2013 when the Broncos were getting rolled..also when they lost to the Saints.

He looks like he just got raped.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

Eli was just high as f**k.

Yeah, what a real dick move by eli.
Eli Manning looked very nervous to me not angry,he was just wanting the game to hurry up and end so his bro wins.

Share 49ersWebzone