LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 190 users in the forums

Tale of two Jims'

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
I find it telling that JH still gets quoted about the NFL sport, the players and the pending Super Bowl.

Has anyone heard a single quote from JT ?
There would be but he publicly humiliated himself, and tarnished his respectable name. So much so that he has shaved his moustache and hasnt responded to his own coaching staff that he brought in or the 2 teams that reached out to him for a positional coaching gig

My guess is that he's enjoying his huge pay day buyin powerball tickets.
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Since07:
There would be but he publicly humiliated himself, and tarnished his respectable name. So much so that he has shaved his moustache and hasnt responded to his own coaching staff that he brought in or the 2 teams that reached out to him for a positional coaching gig

My guess is that he's enjoying his huge pay day buyin powerball tickets.

He could buy a small island with the payout...

Any photo of his head less the moustache ?

Who were the two teams....

That Super Bowl is at Levi this year and not one journalist gets a quote from the coach last year?

Instead of lotto tickets he could buy tissues with one dollar notes and cry himself to sleep each night, he would be an old man before he ran out of tissues....
Uhhhhh let's see what the zone calls,Bill Walsh 2.0 ,Jim Harbros had to say;

"Ahhh Kaepernick and Cam Newton are equal in talent."

" Ahhh we just didn't execute. "
(Going 8-8 WITH a full pro bowl squad in tact)

"I'm going to Michigan.hmmph"
(leaving a full year on his 49ers contract )

"Thought we game planned well."
(Losing horribly to the Seahawks a WHOLE FUVKIN YEAR LATER after losing to them in the playoffs.)

"We just got to win out.(Here,lemme go suck up to Al Davis Jr before the game.I could care less.)"
-Playoff chances still alive,but the niners LOSE TO STUPID ASS OAKLAND IN A RIVALRY GAME

"I thought Roman called a great game."
( GOING EMPTY SET FULL OUT PASS MODE AGAINST A TEAM DEAD LAST IN RUN DEFENSE AND LOSING)

"Oh hai ,Peyton.Wut? Tampering? Nah we just playing catch. (I secretly give no fuvks about Alex Smith or Kap.)"
Fart
Tomsulas hiding
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Tomsulas hiding

Nah, he's spending time with family...

I wish him well.

VERY happy he got the boot and that he's yesterday's news for us.

• MFWIC
  • Veteran
He just finished renovating the bathroom

• MFWIC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Fart

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Is that sweet around his neck?
Share 49ersWebzone