LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 177 users in the forums

Which player from a 49er opponent past or present annoyed you most?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I was listing to the Rich Eisen show today while driving, most of the way he was interviewing Brett Favre. Hearing his voice opened up a lot of old wounds. He owned the 49ers even when he was on bad teams. He seemed to have his skill plus extreme luck when playing the 49ers. We never got any of his gift interceptions, he would throw off his back foot and complete deep passes into triple coverage, he was something like 12-2 all time against SF. Screw him, I bet his all time passer rating is higher against SF than the bottom feeder teams he played.
[ Edited by BobS on Feb 5, 2016 at 10:44 AM ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Larry brown
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Favre was pretty bad. Likewise I hated Antonio Freeman. Always seemed to be open.

Most hated for me tho has to be Russell Wilson tho. Pisses me off the s**t he gets away with.
Jim Burt : He knocks out Joe and then was laughing about it going to the sidelines
I'm gonna go with a guy who we drafted. Mike Robinson. Ultimate traitor. Anybody remember in 2011 we were playing in Sea on a kick return he blindsided one of our guys and injured him had to be carted off and he celebrated like he had just scored a td or something. He never shows love to the niners on NFLN. Guess he forgot the team who gave him his first shot.
  • Jiks
Reggie White
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Richard Sherman
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Richard Sherman

/end thread
Originally posted by lazy:
Larry brown
Yep. Add the cowboys fake #80
Leonard Marshall

Warren Sapp

Lawrence Phillips

Aikman, Irvine, Simms, Sanders, Romanowski, yeah plenty more. F 'em.
M. Irvin

Always respected Favre for his toughness.
Richard Sherman by a mile...ever since he sat on our logo on thanksgiving after the game, talking $hit and eating turkey

and why the f*ck did Jed allow that to happen anyway ???
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Richard Sherman

/end thread

A poll would probably put an end to it... Sherman showed the most disrespect to the 49ers, and though I never hated them in the past, thanks to Sherman, I hate the Seahawks and their fans more than any other sports franchise.

Dickie Sherman by far.
At the time in which they were rivals these guys bugged me, these days I'm okay with most of them.

Brett Favre, Antonio Freeman, Reggie White, Bill Parcells, Richard Sherman, Lawrence Taylor, Leonard Marshall, Warren Sapp,
Share 49ersWebzone