There are 286 users in the forums

NFL Network airing all the Super Bowls

Shop 49ers game tickets
Right now, Saturday Jan. 30th 8pm the NFL Network is showing every Super Bowl. Lots of memories.
It's just 30 min recaps. Not the games in their entirety. Basically all the highlights you've already seen over the years. Yawn.
Originally posted by crabman82:
It's just 30 min recaps. Not the games in their entirety. Basically all the highlights you've already seen over the years. Yawn.

Booooooooooooooooooooo... Why the hell doesn't the NFL Network have a SB archive where you can access all the SBs in full? (Or 30 min condensed if you wish)
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:

Booooooooooooooooooooo... Why the hell doesn't the NFL Network have a SB archive where you can access all the SBs in full? (Or 30 min condensed if you wish)

They occasionally play some sb in their entirety but it's usually the same 4 or 5 they seem to rotate on a loop. A little variety would be nice.
They occasionally play some sb in their entirety but it's usually the same 4 or 5 they seem to rotate on a loop. A little variety would be nice.

NFL should put the full games on their YT channel.

Rotate games from different seasons, during the offseason. (Probably won't happen as they won't make money off of it)
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
NFL should put the full games on their YT channel.

Rotate games from different seasons, during the offseason. (Probably won't happen as they won't make money off of it)

I live outside the country part of the year and have GamePass during the off-season. They show games in their entirety from the past 4 years along with coaches film of the game.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I live outside the country part of the year and have GamePass during the off-season. They show games in their entirety from the past 4 years along with coaches film of the game.

Yeah, I know... It's not bad, but they could do better.
I'd love to be able to relive 2000-2010, 90s, 80s etc again...

There is a guy on YT who used to or maybe still does make, the best plays of past seasons compilation videos. Which range from 20mins - 1hr+. (It's a great watch)

NFL is so tight with all their old game tape.

This is the guy...

A little variety would be nice.

This has been my main criticism of NFL network/NFL films... They have thousands of games to choose from, but replay the same handful in perpetuity.
Share 49ersWebzone