There are 158 users in the forums

Cam Newton's Ego

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BobS:
You would love him if he was on the 49ers. What about all the stuff you know who did before he came crashing down, hint he kissed his biceps, posed naked and let the world know he has more money in shoes than most of us make in a couple years.

Yea I'd love us winning but I don't think anyone one loved kaps attitude and acting nonchalant at times. And it's not like Kap kissed his bicep every time he got a first down either.
[ Edited by Since07 on Jan 28, 2016 at 9:08 PM ]
I love Cam Newton. I wish we had a QB with his confidence and personality.

You always knew he had the talent to be a special, one of a kind player. It was a matter of him matching his physical talents with the mental aspect of the game. I'm happy for him.
Originally posted by HomerJ:
I don't mind Cam, and I think they are going to walk over the Broncos in the Super bowl. I'm also a big fan of handing TD balls to the kids.

But the celebrations after every first down is getting annoying.

yeah i like the giving TD balls to kids. Really cool of them. I think they get fined everytime they do that too or pay some fee.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
I have a very simplistic take on Cam Newton. Seattle fans HATE him, therefore I LOVE him.
The original poster of this forum topic has basically confirmed in the public that he is a proud hater of Cam Newton. No merit to is comment, it was just based on the "feelings" he got. Oh well, Cam must be doing well when they can't really say what they are really mad about. People spout all the time when it seems someone is too comfortable at the peak of their success. Keep hating I say... You probably will never realize why it's more about you then him. Go Niners!!
I love his play. Just don't like the dog and pony show. That and he could have left the race card alone. There have been other good and successful African-American quarterbacks. If a white person had said that he scares people because he is black?! s**ts getting old.
Originally posted by SisterFister:

You always knew he had the talent to be a special, one of a kind player. It was a matter of him matching his physical talents with the mental aspect of the game. I'm happy for him.

That's how I used to feel and was even wanting him to win it all coming playoff time but now it's just to much I think he needs to lose this one and have humble pie to stop this nonsense, could you imagine if he wins?? This s**t will never end..
Cam is the most dangerous weapon in the history of this game.

These comments here and elsewhere reveal its just his penchant to have fun in a league that takes fun out of the game.

How ironic...
non issue
Originally posted by crabman82:
Name me another guy with a Heisman, a national title, an NFL mvp and a sb ring??? I don't know the answer but I don't imagine many have done it. Granted they still have to win the game. But maybe you can begin to understand his ego. He's 26 and about to hit all of footballs (college AND pro) most prestigious honors. He could even add a sb mvp to make it look even better

Those are some serious accomplishments and accolades. I don't think any QB in the history of the NFL has ever had a resume like that.

Look up the video of Cam giving his shoes away to a guy in a wheelchair. Cam is good in my book.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 28, 2016 at 10:47 PM ]

Originally posted by SisterFister:

He reminds me of a faster Big Ben. He just needs to keep focusing. If they win the bowl this year he can't slack off. He has to do what the great ones like Brady/manning did and master the game from the brain. And even when you think you've mastered it, keep trying to master it further, super saiyan 5 sh*t.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Name me another guy with a Heisman, a national title, an NFL mvp and a sb ring??? I don't know the answer but I don't imagine many have done it. Granted they still have to win the game. But maybe you can begin to understand his ego. He's 26 and about to hit all of footballs (college AND pro) most prestigious honors. He could even add a sb mvp to make it look even better

Those are some serious accomplishments and accolades. I don't think any QB in the history of the NFL has ever had a resume like that.

Look up the video of Cam giving his shoes away to a guy in a wheelchair. Cam is good in my book.

That's what I'm saying. Dudes only 26. Imagine his brain/tools/willpower/leadership in 5-10years from now. If he keeps pushing himself he can do some crazy things in his career and he will be one of the dangerous 35 year old quarterbacks in the league like the ones we have now.
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
If Cam played for the 49ers and acted like this we would love him,it's just cos he plays for a differetnt team.

Nope, not even close. Fans here want their QB especially a certain way. Cam doesn't fit that. I'll be rooting for him in the Super Bowl. Good on him for speaking his mind and. He's right.

Your post is freaking disgusting and makes me vomit at the mouth everytime I see your posts. Your agenda is disgusting.
Salty old white guy
Keep ballin Cam, just not against the niners.
[ Edited by ady2glude707 on Jan 28, 2016 at 11:02 PM ]
I'd trade any of our players and two 1st round picks for him in a heart beat. I love his attitude and ego.
Share 49ersWebzone