LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Cam Newton's Ego

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by KajunNiner:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Yeah too bad he couldn't fall like that and RECOVER THE ball when it mattered.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

This guy has begun to rub me the wrong way. I agreed with him on his excessive celebration "dont like it? stop me." attitude but it has began to grown old quick. Maybe it's just because he scored so damn much in the last 2 games? He acts nonchalant in interviews going into the NFC championship and now the Super Bowl like he's the s**t. This is the same guy who walked out of an interview crying cause he lost the divisional round...

I hope they are in position for the game winning drive down 4 and throws a pick 6 to lose the Super Bowl shattering his soul.
[ Edited by Since07 on Jun 4, 2016 at 10:19 AM ]
he has good teeth
He's just having fun.

He's not intentionally trying to be a dick like sherman or Lynch.
Living in Seattle, I love his antics. I get to listen to 12s b***h and moan about Cam all the time, which is downright delightful. I just wish a SF QB could elicit such a response.
Name me another guy with a Heisman, a national title, an NFL mvp and a sb ring??? I don't know the answer but I don't imagine many have done it. Granted they still have to win the game. But maybe you can begin to understand his ego. He's 26 and about to hit all of footballs (college AND pro) most prestigious honors. He could even add a sb mvp to make it look even better
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jan 28, 2016 at 6:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He's just having fun.

He's not intentionally trying to be a dick like sherman or Lynch.

Yea that's true.
I don't mind Cam, and I think they are going to walk over the Broncos in the Super bowl. I'm also a big fan of handing TD balls to the kids.

But the celebrations after every first down is getting annoying.
He just doesn't strike me as very intelligent.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
His giving the football's to kids shows his true character. I want him to win
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I can care less. I wanted Larry Fitzgerald to finally get one, but his weak ass QB stunk up the place. Palmer's done!

"throws a pick 6 to lose the Super Bowl shattering his soul"

I would prefer the middle of the field suddenly creates a gigantic sink hole so they have to postpone Super Bowl and play somewehre else. Screw both those teams, I don't want any of them to win a Super Bowl and certainly not win one at Levy

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Athough, Cam / Panthers took out the Cawks, therfore, I guess they'd deserve to win more than Donkey meat. And as long as he's not a low life doing the choke / kill sign like richie sperman or crapping out a football like doug baldwin, then I don't mind his celebrations...

BUT, I'll be the first to laugh if all that stuff backfires on them. If the Donkies win, I will LOL, especially after dumb Tolbert's fat ass talking bout "last pizza" and some other dumb crap... http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000629333/article/tolbert-we-dont-care-if-this-is-mannings-last-game
If Cam played for the 49ers and acted like this we would love him,it's just cos he plays for a differetnt team.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
meh...

doesn't get on my nerves at all.
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
If Cam played for the 49ers and acted like this we would love him,it's just cos he plays for a differetnt team.

Nope, not even close. Fans here want their QB especially a certain way. Cam doesn't fit that. I'll be rooting for him in the Super Bowl. Good on him for speaking his mind and. He's right.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
He just doesn't strike me as very intelligent.

Why? Explain that to me.
Share 49ersWebzone