There are 223 users in the forums

Vernon Davis getting a Super Bowl ring???

Shop 49ers game tickets
He had a couple nice blocks. He had the key block on the Anderson long run.
  • bors
  • Veteran
He should retire now
He can ride off into the sunset on a juice blender.
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Congrats VD. Always be a niner in my book. Glad one of our guys from the nolan/sing/harb years gets to taste this.

that is excactly how i see this, too. cannot understand all the hate.

The guy dogged it the last few years here. He held out of training camp because he wanted a better contract, blaming it on the best interest of his "brand." He's been playing like a scared little puppy ever since Kam Chancellor lit him up along the sidelines a few years back. He just didn't care and it's clear that football wasn't a big interest for him anymore. Then he started crying for a trade and if I recall correctly, he took some subliminal jabs at some of his teammates when he left. I get why people are salty towards him.
TBH all of the male members here would have an instant sex change if Kam lit any of us up. He should've retired after that hit, and stopped wasting this organization's time and resources.
His art is really gonna take off now.
congrats VD. i loved the pick back in 06, i even called it(ma few times i have) but he was injured in his rookie year. i actually was at the game he broke his leg against philly. wasnt till 09 he broke out thx to sing. and then his classic games in the playoffs with harbs. i loved vd and all he brought. another memory is going to TC in 06 and seeing VD slamming Parys to his back and the whole place whooped! back when the TC was cool and actually a TC for us fans. im glad VD got it. he was one of the lone offense players that carried us in the dark years Gore too. on a side note nolan and McCloughin were masterful in some of thier drafts. wish baalke would fire himself and rehire scot
He just won a ring he cant ever wear.
  • Stud
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
TBH all of the male members here would have an instant sex change if Kam lit any of us up. He should've retired after that hit, and stopped wasting this organization's time and resources.

Vernon Davis has 13 touchdowns catches the season after the Chancellor hit. It's a myth among some 49ers fans that Davis declined because of the hit.
Vernon was one of my favorite Niners, and he damn sure deserved one in the 2011 run where he made the "Catch 3". Props!

Originally posted by Niners99:
He just won a ring he cant ever wear.

LMAO

thats exactly how I feel for him lol.

Put that in a case w.e but even when people look at it. They gonna be like WOW DAD, or WOW VERNON how many yards did you have in that game?

And hes gonna respond, Kids/Friends its not always about the yards, i was used as a blocker this game
Congrats VD!
Vernon Davis had one great career with the 49ers. He was so good that he left our team in pursuit for a superbowl ring and he now has one.
[ Edited by SundayTicket on Feb 8, 2016 at 3:50 AM ]
Good for him. Time to retire.
Share 49ersWebzone