LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 150 users in the forums

Vernon Davis getting a Super Bowl ring???

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Doesnt deserve? Lol who cares.

jj stokes never deserved one either

Dexter Carter's got one.
I realize hindsight is 20-20 but I can't fathom taking a 5-9 170 pound running back in the first round. The pick shocked me and honestly Dexter didn't even look like he weighed 170 in full gear and soaking wet. He should have gotten some steroids from Romanowski.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
I would be fine with it. He was a great 49er.

I feel the same way. He was a good dude. Never got into trouble. Always good with kids etc. some fans man, if you aren't putting up jerry rice stats week in and week out you suck....
Vernon Davis will get his ring 💍
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

I feel the same way. He was a good dude. Never got into trouble. Always good with kids etc. some fans man, if you aren't putting up jerry rice stats week in and week out you suck....

I agree with all that and he led the 49ers in receiving yards and TDs multiple years and led the NFL in receiving TDs once.
Id be happy for him
Davis went to crap when he started selling stocks in himself. Must have sold his heart.
Originally posted by CRABTREE:
Vernon Davis will get his ring 💍

Don't they get a watch at retirement?
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Doesnt deserve? Lol who cares.

jj stokes never deserved one either

Dexter Carter's got one.
I realize hindsight is 20-20 but I can't fathom taking a 5-9 170 pound running back in the first round. The pick shocked me and honestly Dexter didn't even look like he weighed 170 in full gear and soaking wet. He should have gotten some steroids from Romanowski.

That an the DeLong pick was terrible too.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
When we traded him I was glad as fvck, but now that he's gone and peeps still whining bout him, I hope to God his sorry ass and the donkeys win... love to see weepers weep even more

49ers fans >>> fortywhiners fans

Exactly. I don't understand all the hate. Greatest TE to ever put on a 49ers jersey.

Originally posted by LVJay:
When we traded him I was glad as fvck, but now that he's gone and peeps still whining bout him, I hope to God his sorry ass and the donkeys win... love to see weepers weep even more

49ers fans >>> fortywhiners fans

Lol so much this, except I want Cam to win so those weepers can weep more. Player x not on our team not deserving blah blah idgaf, he isnt here anymore, so what.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
It's Denver plan not to use and give VD so much plays this year so that they can sign him to a much lesser contract.. watch his # go up next year..
He'll need something to pawn in 15 years.
Originally posted by 9moon:
he may just have a game of a lifetime since the Panthers just lost a very good LB in coverage..

or, maybe, Davis will end up catching the winning TD, a play called " Vernon Post 2".. and cry all over the camera once again.. and pretend he really could care less about all the accolades other TEs are getting..

Denver 33 - Carolina 30

Manning retires!!!

lol you think 63 pts will be scored with these 2 defenses on the field?

Its either going to be a 17-13 type defensive battle, or Carolina blows Denver out like they did to AZ.

Substitute Peyton Manning in the Carson Palmer role from last week. This might not end well for Mannings career finale...
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Id be happy for him

I don't get the hate.
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Jan 31, 2016 at 12:20 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone