LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Jameis Winston is going to the Pro Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I never thought that they should have movd the PB before the SB. I still don't know why that was done

Because nobody was watching
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Teddy Bridgewater & Jameis Winston are pro bowlers

what a complete joke the pro bowl has become lol

You just realized it was a joke? It took Bridgewater and Winston to make it before you realized it was a joke? Look at the QB's over the last 5 years or so that made it. Pro Bowl has been a joke for a while now.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Raider fans are all excited because all their 3rd alternates are going to the Pro Bowl now lol

Jameis Winston being in it should tell you that nobody gives a rat's ass about the Pro Bowl anymore. But they are raider fans, so explaining that to them will do no good.
Originally posted by BobS:
Pay-outs from the Pro Bowl have not escalated at the rate salaries have, what do the winners get around $50,000? Most guys see that as pocket money, and not even worth risking a broken fingernail for. The game probably should be eliminated, I don't know anyone who watches it anymore.

I dont
Stupid Sherman just f**ked up an interception for Bowman by committing PI.
Someone said it best. Players bowing out like brady. Someone has to play. The fans are letting the nfl know what they think too. When i was living in hawaii i went every year and thwre was a decent turnout but watching it now nobody is there
Bridgewater is so mediocre. They need to put Wilson and Eli back in and let them throw every down.
Jameis actually played pretty well.

Still shouldn't have been there though.
I find it hilarious/insulting that Kap is the only SB playing QB never to make a pro bowl, in recent memory.

Never was voted in, yet Wilson was voted 2012 and 2013, two seasons where Kap was just as good if not better in the stats, eye test.

Even with QB dropouts, not even a late alternate like AS.

I do not get it.
Just concentrate on Jameis Winston's footwork. It's a thing of beauty and miles ahead of any of our veteran QBs and Mariota as well (lol).

Damn makes me jealous of dude's talent.

His arm is strong too and unlike other dudes in the league, he could throw 4 ints back to back and still come back on the very next play like nothing happened.

Dude is a baller.

This guy is in for a hell of a year and not even near his peak.
Yeah, Bucs finally get a break.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by scottym:
Yeah, Bucs finally get a break.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Could potentially be better than Luck & Wilson imo. Loved him coming out.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
LOL...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000871849/article/jameis-winstons-pregame-speech-leaves-bucs-silent
Jameis 3 int today I really like him and have him in fantasy but he is playing SO bad this year... I wonder if he could be playing for a new team soon
Share 49ersWebzone