LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 312 users in the forums

SUPER BOWL 50 PRETHREAD

Shop 49ers game tickets

SUPER BOWL 50 PRETHREAD

Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
Steph Curry was at a 49ers game this year,i thought he was a Niners fan lol,guess not

I remember he was up at the divisional game when they played at Seattle last yr. His mother got into it with a couple of seahag fans and Draymond Green threw grapes at them. lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
Steph Curry was at a 49ers game this year,i thought he was a Niners fan lol,guess not
Curry is not shy of his fan hood for the Panthers

Curry beat the keep pounding drum pregame this season also.
Cheers for the info

I assumed he was born in San Francisco when i saw him on the giant jumbo screen at the 49ers game
Its Panthers -4 but I'll wait til game morning to make my pick. Just so glad its not New England, Pittsburgh Green Bay or Dallas.
Cam & some Panthers will prob catch a GSW game while they're in town to return the favor
Palmer has better arm strength than Manning and both have non mobility. Super Bowl 50 will be a replay of the Broncos-Seahawks game.
As long as it wasn't Seattle, Arizona, or New England, I don't really care. Although I would love vernon davis getting his ass kicked!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Broncos gonna get slaughtered...49ers-0
Broncos #1 defense Peyton is going out on top
People will blame Peyton Manning. But he is just an old, injured QB. Plus he is even more of a statue of a QB at this point than when he was younger.

There is almost no chance at all that they can hold up to the Carolina defense. The truth be told they did the best they could. That is win the AFC.

There really is such a thing as losing to a far superior team. That BTW is not a failure. It's the expected outcome.

This game reminds me of the niner and raven game from 2012. I thought one team was the superior team and team of destiny (49ers) and the other team was just lucky to be there. (Ravens) And we all know how that turned out.

Carolina looks like the better team, but the Broncos may actually give the Panthers all they can handle.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

It works out pretty well for Steph. He gets to watch his fav team play in the SB in his backyard.
Carolina 27 -21

Vernon Davis: 0 Targets 0 Rec 0 Yards
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This game reminds me of the niner and raven game from 2012. I thought one team was the superior team and team of destiny (49ers) and the other team was just lucky to be there. (Ravens) And we all know how that turned out.

Carolina looks like the better team, but the Broncos may actually give the Panthers all they can handle.

The Broncos havent had to play a real team yet. First they got the injury riddled Steelers without Antonio Brown, LeVeon Bell, DeAngelo Williams, etc. and a hobbled Big Ben. Then they got another injury devastated team with NE. The Patriots just werent the same team after the injuries accumulated.

This time around they arent at home, and face the best overall team in the NFL this year, who are coming off of back to back (near) blowouts of high end opponents.

Carolina is going to make Peyton look very old.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

The Broncos havent had to play a real team yet. First they got the injury riddled Steelers without Antonio Brown, LeVeon Bell, DeAngelo Williams, etc. and a hobbled Big Ben. Then they got another injury devastated team with NE. The Patriots just werent the same team after the injuries accumulated.

This time around they arent at home, and face the best overall team in the NFL this year, who are coming off of back to back (near) blowouts of high end opponents.

Carolina is going to make Peyton look very old.

It seems that way.

How many of us predicted that the Hawks would blow out the Broncos in the SB?

I thought it would be a close game, but they annihilated them.

So in a weird way, despite all the recent evidence, it seems premature to write off Denver.

But I was garbage in all of my picks this postseason, and thought Palmer would have resolve today.

Enough of the risky pick, I'm behind Carolina CRUSHING Peytonicus!
Share 49ersWebzone