LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

AFCCG: Patriots at Broncos - 2015/16

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
Vernon Davis still cant catch the ball...
tipped by butler, Davis didn't even touch it

not that im defending , but i will give him a pass on that one
Originally posted by Jcool:
Vernon Davis still cant catch the ball...

He has s**tty technique. Refuses to flip his hands up on higher passes. Always trying for basket catches around his neck lol
Good opening drive from Peyton. Couldn't have scripted a better start for him throwing the ball.
Can't stand Manning or Brady but today I'd rather see Brady lose
Why New England played soft coverage on Denver's WR's is mind-boggling. Can't give Peyton those easy throws. Make him throw into tight windows.
Great drive. SO important that this game is in good weather with little wind. Manning in the cold and wind is no bueno
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JDMathews49ers:
Why New England played soft coverage on Denver's WR's is mind-boggling. Can't give Peyton those easy throws. Make him throw into tight windows.

They have to respect their speed.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
So this may have already been covered
But why isn't Chandler Jones suspended?

because he didn't do nothing illegal.

Synthetic Marijuana isn't on the banned substances list?

good question. i know it was legal where he was doing it, that's why he wasn't arrested. but not sure if the NFL has it banned as well.

Doesn't he have to test positive for it? We all speculate it was synthetic, but without a test, we don't know exactly. He very well could been drunk.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Originally posted by JDMathews49ers:

They have to respect their speed.

I seriously doubt they are worried about Manning's ability to beat them over the top or they shouldn't be if they are.
  • KP82
Btw love the camera angles in Denver. You can see the entire field from the sideline view during the offensive drive. Unlike SF where you can only see the QB then the camera has to follow the ball to the receiver. Wish we could see the entire field

Denver's D line playing well so far
Pats cry after every play that doesn't go their way.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Can't stand Manning or Brady but today I'd rather see Brady lose

lol i dont think ive ever heard somebody say they can't stand Manning.
Dude the NFL is looking more and more rigged every year. That was clearly pass interference against Gronk. You gotta be blind not to see that. Same thing with the Packers game against Cardinals. Packers receivers were being mugged all 4th quarter and no calls were being made about it.
Vernon looked like he whiffed on that block
Share 49ersWebzone