There are 178 users in the forums

AFCCG: Patriots at Broncos - 2015/16

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
  • KP82
Hoping Denver can surprise and beat NE. Dont want the media swinging from Brady's nuts all offseason talking about how he is the greatest ever.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 24, 2016 at 7:51 AM ]
Anyone but the pats. Not expecting Denver to win. Maybe their D gets a score and some short fields otherwise no shot.
All the money in Vegas is on the Pats, 3.5 favorites. Manning couldn't beat Belichick when he was in his prime 10 years ago. This game will be a repeat of Dan Marino's final game.
f**k Brady
Could this be the end "Omaha"? God I hope so.
Brandon Lang 100 Dimes Patriots -3 means that Denver will win LOL but I'm not touching it either way.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
All the money in Vegas is on the Pats, 3.5 favorites. Manning couldn't beat Belichick when he was in his prime 10 years ago. This game will be a repeat of Dan Marino's final game.
all the bet % are on the pats

I would take Broncos SU easy if had access
I side with brady and the pats. Brady the bay area born and raised Niner fan. Broncos have a strong D but not a strong peyton arm. Peyton's wobbly ducks might not be enough to overcome belichick.

GO!!!!

All about the Denver D vs. New England O. Denver has to keep Brady under 21 points.
Lol at D Ware. If I really want to get pumped up I put on Thunderstruck
This game is over before it started. Manning plays like the Crypt keeper. Someone tell me how Denver can score?

So this may have already been covered
But why isn't Chandler Jones suspended?
Share 49ersWebzone