There are 235 users in the forums

Vontaze Burfict suspended 3 games

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 801niner:
Is he dirty? Yep. Would I take him on our team? Absolutely. Guy plays with a nasty edge. He's made for this division.

Watching him play during that whole game...before that hit on Brown..... I wish we had him.

and after that hit, I still wish we can have him.

Dude is a goon just like Bowman (although some might not want to believe it...just Bow knows how to contain himself)

to have Vontaze and Bowman side by side in this division.. would be great... we need that nasty intimidating style again... when Goldson, Whitner, Willis left... Seahawks have been chilling not worried about s**t. We need them worried about Wilson's safety. About their little receivers who run around catching s**t, when the play breaks down.

I'd give him a second chance like we did for Brooks.... and Ahmad has been serviceable for a while now.
Burfict is one of the best players I've seen. And yet he is constantly prone to dumb ass antics.

Always been that way.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Is he dirty? Yep. Would I take him on our team? Absolutely. Guy plays with a nasty edge. He's made for this division.

Watching him play during that whole game...before that hit on Brown..... I wish we had him.

Dude is a goon just like Bowman (although some might not want to believe it...just Bow knows how to contain himself)

to have Vontaze and Bowman side by side in this division.. would be great... we need that nasty intimidating style again... when Goldson, Whitner, Willis left... Seahawks have been chilling not worried about s**t. We need them worried about Wilson's safety. About their little receivers who run around catching s**t, when the play breaks down.

I'd give him a second chance like we did for Brooks.... and Ahmad has been serviceable for a while now.
We don't agree often Afrikan, but on this we do, 110%.
  • dj43
Originally posted by Afrikan:

As much as I believe he is a dumb ass, a strong, disciplinarian coach might do wonders for him. Look what Sing did with Vernon Davis.

Marvin Lewis has a long history of players who have run out of control. It just may be that the Bengals were the worst place in the world for him to wind up. Had he wound up in NY with Tom Coughlin as HC, things might be quite different.

hmmmmmm. That gives me an idea...
Share 49ersWebzone