LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Head Coach candidate Hue Jackson (signs with CLE)

Shop 49ers game tickets
so many trolls exposed, love it
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Just a reminder for some of our resident trash talkers. Still think he's great?

I still think he's a good coach. I would still hire him over Chip Kelly.

The Browns GM is a guy with zero personnel experience, who had only worked as a lawyer in the NFL previously. Their other top front office person is a baseball Moneyball guy with zero previous football experience. Their highest ranked actual personnel guy was a 30 year old who wasn't on anyone's radar.

They have done a great job acquiring picks but that alone doesn't give you a winning roster. They have been overly focused on acquiring picks to the detriment of everything else. Winning starts at the top and none of those guys have any clue as to what it looks like in the NFL.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 16, 2017 at 8:18 AM ]
Over rated HC his QB situation is still a mess and can't win looks to be a better OC than a HC tbh.
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

Its not like Jackson is the guy pulling the trigger. He may have wanted Watson. The people actually making the picks may not have felt the same.

Lol I'm sure Watson is glad he dodged that bullet
I knew this dude was garbage last week with an opportunity to tie the game against the Jets with a field goal towards the end of the 4th quarter on 4th down and he decides to go for it and turn the ball over.

Either they're tanking for more picks, or this dude has an extra chromosome.
[ Edited by Scottie15 on Oct 16, 2017 at 8:58 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Its not like Jackson is the guy pulling the trigger. He may have wanted Watson. The people actually making the picks may not have felt the same.

Hue held the cards before he signed, he was the HOT coach everyone wanted I doubt he would've signed with the browns without power especially picking his QB he wouldn't be playing with his career it just doesn't make sense.

I'm sure shanny is gonna pick his QB or else he gets canned winning is all that matters in this league.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Too bad he can't get the players he wants. They did get him Osweiler. LOL
$ ball. Paraag is a great cap guy but imagine if we let him control the draft. He's just busting out his calculator to get the best draft. Houston called offered a 1st and Clv's $ ball team valued that over a qb. Another Clv move.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 18, 2017 at 10:19 PM ]

So he really got the QB he wanted LOL
Bump lolz.
Share 49ersWebzone