LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Sean Payton (remains with Saints)

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
If Lynn is hired, I would be very pissed.

Hiring Lynn would be like hiring Tomsula all over again.
Originally posted by JeromeBettis36:
increible..

Jim Harbaugh is better than Gase, Payton, Jackson, Shanahan and Holmgreen

what da hell was Jed thinking? and for way less money

Shanahan has won multiple Super Bowls, Holmgren and Payton have won one. What has Harbaugh won?

People need to move on.
[ Edited by Lutch57 on Jan 6, 2016 at 12:42 PM ]
Never was sold he was coming here.
Originally posted by Lutch57:
increible..

Shanahan has won multiple Super Bowls, Holmgren and Payton have won one. What has Harbaugh won?

People need to move on.

People need to move on? Shanahan hasn't won a SB since 1998. That was 18 years ago. For some perspective Harbaugh only began coaching (at USD) in 2004.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Lutch57:
increible..

People need to move on.

People need to move on? Shanahan hasn't won a SB since 1998. That was 18 years ago. For some perspective Harbaugh only began coaching (at USD) in 2004.

You don't need to give any perspective. He's coaching at Michigan.
Good! Didn't want his "I just sucked a lemon" face here anyways! (unless this is all for show and N.O. trades him to us)
Disaster avoided, 9ers never wanted him lol. I don't think anyone did, he failed miserably year after year while Brees ripped up the history books as one of the best qbs all time. Sad that Brees never got to play for a competent coach
Originally posted by bopicksix:
Disaster avoided, 9ers never wanted him lol. I don't think anyone did, he failed miserably year after year while Brees ripped up the history books as one of the best qbs all time. Sad that Brees never got to play for a competent coach

Wat
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Wat

He is being sarcastic.

There was some discussion to this. Context can be found in previous pages.

LOL... this guy

Could be smoke screen only time will tell? See how this plays itself out! Plenty of great options left.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Brewcrew:
Could be smoke screen only time will tell? See how this plays itself out! Plenty of great options left.

My original thought was today would have been way to early to pull off a trade. Most teams haven't interviewed the other top candidates in Jackson or Gase, nor have several of them complied with the Rooney Rule.

The Saints needed to have the end of year conference and the fact they pushed it back implies they were trying to figure something out. When it didnt happen they had to say something.
Oh well, just have to settle on keeping our 2nd Rd pick... which Baalke will use on an injured player headed to IR.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Dammmmmitttt!
It's ok..We still have Geep Chryst to fall back on.
Share 49ersWebzone