LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

The 10 worst starting qbs to win a super bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by elguapo:
Sorry boys, click the link. It's plain to see you are in denial but that's ok. Just look at those 10 qbs listed and its painfully obvious that I'm right and you guys are wrong if you are in disagreement with any of those names on the list.

Sorry elguapo, I like u man, but youre wrong here. Wilson is elite. Period. He was still a puppy when they won that superbowl, but hes a dawg now lol
It's natural to hate what denies what you want and Russell Wilson has basically been stealing the 49ers Thunder for quiet a few years now. I guarantee that if Russell Wilson was available, the 49ers would grab him in a second and everyone on this board would be singing his praises when he put us in the Playoffs.
Originally posted by TXHawk:
Do you get your stock advice from Answers.com too, el guano?

Have we resorted to name calling? How immature are you. Lucky I don't report your ass. Watch it buddy or you will be on your way out.
Originally posted by 49Heaven:
It's natural to hate what denies what you want and Russell Wilson has basically been stealing the 49ers Thunder for quiet a few years now. I guarantee that if Russell Wilson was available, the 49ers would grab him in a second and everyone on this board would be singing his praises when he put us in the Playoffs.

Actually if the niners got rw I would be pissed bc we don't have a good ol and we don't have an elite defense so basically teams will be scoring 24+ on our defense and rw cannot win a game when another team scores 24+ and that's WITH THE BEST DEFENSE FOR 4 YEARS IN A ROW. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? we would be screwed.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Obviously written by someone who doesn't understand how the game has changed and is just looking at stats like all those QBs competed today. Mentioning Bradshaw's TD-INT ratio was the dead give away. Nammath had a 4,000 yard season and two 3,000 yard ones when they played 14 games and most QBs didn't even break 2,000 yards. His YPA would have held up 40 years later. His glory years were shortened by bad knees he had coming out of college.
True but it's still undeniable that Namath had so so many lackluster years. And I was mentioning bradshaws int to td ratio bc it was so poor for back then. Having such easy passes off play action and a great ol and two hall of fame wrs and a hall of famer at rb? Any qb could succeed and do well on that team.
True but it's still undeniable that Namath had so so many lackluster years. And I was mentioning bradshaws int to td ratio bc it was so poor for back then. Having such easy passes off play action and a great ol and two hall of fame wrs and a hall of famer at rb? Any qb could succeed and do well on that team.

lol nice job baiting cawk fans.. you nabbed at least 3 or 4
That's what i do. I aim to please

Maybe I should argue how great Alex smith was bc of his win loss record the last few years even though it was all the defense and gore. Ignorance is bliss.
[ Edited by elguapo on Jan 5, 2016 at 10:15 PM ]
Originally posted by vaden:
Whoever wrote it is really desperate for ad revenue. I had to click 6 or 7 times just to get to the next QB and then I gave up.

this +++. terrible presentation. each click yields an extra nugget of textual wisdom. sometimes the click moves you on to the next qb, they way everyone expects
frankly the list is pretty bizarre. no offense sir.

hostetler was a sub. wilson simms bradshaw are good winning qb's. namath is controversial like flacco.

you forgot the worst of all -- plunkett. inept. the only good games he ever played after leaving ne were in the super bowl.

doug williams is a candidate too.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

LOL you just admitted to making the list.....

So you wrote an article then used it as a means to prove yourself right....yikes dude....
Disagree with the top ten, Bradshaw won 4 Super Bowls, the Steel Curtain won the first two, however, he was instrumental with the last two. Anyone that puts Bradshaw on the list probably never saw him play. Eli? He won two, and beat an undefeated team in the process. In big games he is money. Totally agree with Namath, one game put hm n the HOF. That one game was the biggest in NFL history, we'll never see a another one like it.
Originally posted by TXHawk:
Do you get your stock advice from Answers.com too, el guano?

Have we resorted to name calling? How immature are you. Lucky I don't report your ass. Watch it buddy or you will be on your way out.

Originally posted by Janitor:

So you wrote an article then used it as a means to prove yourself right....yikes dude....

Originally posted by Janitor:

Unreal.
[ Edited by cortez96 on Jan 6, 2016 at 10:59 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
i heard Baalke is using Answers.com to find out next HC. Jed is writing the article.
Share 49ersWebzone