There are 341 users in the forums

Who do you LEAST want to hoist Lombardi at Levi's?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who do you LEAST want to hoist Lombardi at Levi's?

Just got bak from the game. YEAH! 9ers went from 5 to 7! Ill TAKE IT HAHAHA!! F U L A

CANT believe the Jets choked and the Rapistberger got in f**k HIM!
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LenCat:
Just got bak from the game. YEAH! 9ers went from 5 to 7! Ill TAKE IT HAHAHA!! F U L A

Might just save us from drafting a first-round bust at QB.
Originally posted by vaden:

Might just save us from drafting a first-round bust at QB.

We could still get a bust in the 2nd round. As we know
Could you imagine Tom Brady hoisting his FIFTH Lombardi right here in his home town while being proclaimed the greatest of all time?? I can and it makes me sick! STILL, personally I'd rather see that than the SheHawks.

How 'bout Alex Smith?? I've always kinda rooted for him after the way he was yanked around here but the idea of him hoisting the trophy in our house would just make us look bad for letting him go. Worst of all it would be on Harbs and not Jed. Could you imagine Jed and Baalky saying "WE wanted to keep him but Harbaugh..."
STILL, I'd rather see that than the SheHawks.

Rapistberger?? Steelers prolly wont get in or get far if they do but who needs them to get #7 EVER let a lone in our house.
STILL, I'd rather see that than the SheHawks.

Yeah I still wonder why coach Walsh didn't take notice to Brady and thought gio carmazzi might be the next Montana.
*Denver*

#NoSB4Peyton

He had his chance in his prime & he blew it... No way in hell do I want to see this shadow get carried & win another one.
Originally posted by BuckFarry16to80:
Yeah I still wonder why coach Walsh didn't take notice to Brady and thought gio carmazzi might be the next Montana.
Brady was an unknown drafted in '99/ EVERY team passed on him 5 times. in 2000 Carmazzi was "highly touted"

Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
*Denver*

#NoSB4Peyton

He had his chance in his prime & he blew it... No way in hell do I want to see this shadow get carried & win another one.

Well he did get ONE but, yeah I see where yer comin from. Still I'd take him over Rapstbereger, Brady or the Seakuntz any day of the year
GO VIKES GO VIKES!! I Got a sick feeling the Seakuntz are gunna beat the s**t out of 'em but GAWD I hope the Vikes can pull out a miracle. Maybe being bike home dogs

1/9 4:35 ETKansas City-3At Houston40
1/9 8:15 ETPittsburgh-3At Cincinnati45.5
1/10 1:05 ETSeattle-5At Minnesota40
1/10 4:40 ETGreen Bay-1At Washington45

I can't believe Pit aint gettin more votes in this pole
Share 49ersWebzone