There are 221 users in the forums

Black Monday 2016

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
McCoy as OC once Tomsula is invariably retained?

Nope, remember Tomsula's first choice at the beginning of the season but was blocked by Kelly, WR coach for Philly Bob Bicknell. Oh and if you're wondering yes, he did coach in NFL Europe.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Satisfies the Rooney Rule. Probably means they know who they will be hiring and it wont be a minority.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Eagles RB coach Duce Staley had interviewed for Philadelphia's head coaching job, per @Edwerderespn.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:
Satisfies the Rooney Rule. Probably means they know who they will be hiring and it wont be a minority.

Eagles RB coach Duce Staley had interviewed for Philadelphia's head coaching job, per @Edwerderespn.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

You never know. The 49ers hired a DL coach as head coach
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Ah, the Browns annual tradition.
I think Tomsula will be retained unfortunately. But will be interesting to see the rest of the teams and their choices.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
This agent seems convinced Tomsula will be fired.

https://twitter.com/davidcanter/status/683153107824545792
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
What stores have the best deals ?
Nope, remember Tomsula's first choice at the beginning of the season but was blocked by Kelly, WR coach for Philly Bob Bicknell. Oh and if you're wondering yes, he did coach in NFL Europe.

Lol! I heard that on KNBR. I think it was Barrows. I did have some vomit come up in my mouth, good times.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

Lol! I heard that on KNBR. I think it was Barrows. I did have some vomit come up in my mouth, good times.

IF Tomsula is retained, it's gonna be a bigger mess next season. After reading about Bicknell, I'm convinced this guy is incapable of surrounding himself with a good staff. Sure i don't know if Bicknell will be good or not as an OC, but there is so much respected candidates out there and I doubt Tomsula can land any of them.

Ahh yes, the annual NFL tradition of patronizing minority coaches continues.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
This agent seems convinced Tomsula will be fired.

https://twitter.com/davidcanter/status/683153107824545792

Don't get my hopes up high, have me wet my pants for nothing
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
What stores have the best deals ?

San Jose Flea Market, Big lots and, of course, Walmart (just ask Jim Harbaugh's pants).

But ultimately, I'm pretty sure Jeb will check out some local thrift shops and/or garage sales
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Not us. We're set. Remember that spectacular win against the bears?

That was a fun win
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:

You never know. The 49ers hired a DL coach as head coach

The Ravens hired a ST's coach. The Eagles hired a coach who mostly had only served as an OL coach then QB coach for a year. Both have had a lot of success as HC's in the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone